Problems connecting to multiplayer games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Problems connecting to multiplayer games?
2 years ago#1
Both Ryse and Forza I am stuck waiting for a match to begin. Yesterday I played Ryse online just fine but now it just continues to search for a match. Anyone having a similar problem?
2 years ago#2
Yes I'm having a similar issue & posted it in a few topics here. Try restarting your system & making sure you get an internet connection from the getgo.
2 years ago#3
I'm having the same problem tonight connecting to Madden. I even switched from wireless to wired network and can't seem to get on reliably.
2 years ago#4
OK-- solved the problem. I know this seems weird but I've been having an issue all day with parties and achievements & now it's fine. It's stupid, but reboot your modem / shut off wireless & turn wireless back on. My Xbox One was "saying" I was online, & could see my friends, but there must've been a hiccup somewhere where the box was thinking I was offline. Also when you reboot your internet, reboot the system too. If it asks you to manually sign in, or doesn't immediately pop you up online- redo. Something on the box's end wasn't clicking that you were online, even though the connection was solid. Rebooting everything did the trick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Problems connecting to multiplayer games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived