Problems connecting to multiplayer games?

#1WandererICOPosted 11/23/2013 7:39:41 PM
Both Ryse and Forza I am stuck waiting for a match to begin. Yesterday I played Ryse online just fine but now it just continues to search for a match. Anyone having a similar problem?
#2seancannonPosted 11/23/2013 7:45:00 PM
Yes I'm having a similar issue & posted it in a few topics here. Try restarting your system & making sure you get an internet connection from the getgo.
#3SpeedRacerGoPosted 11/23/2013 7:46:11 PM
I'm having the same problem tonight connecting to Madden. I even switched from wireless to wired network and can't seem to get on reliably.
#4seancannonPosted 11/23/2013 8:58:00 PM
OK-- solved the problem. I know this seems weird but I've been having an issue all day with parties and achievements & now it's fine. It's stupid, but reboot your modem / shut off wireless & turn wireless back on. My Xbox One was "saying" I was online, & could see my friends, but there must've been a hiccup somewhere where the box was thinking I was offline. Also when you reboot your internet, reboot the system too. If it asks you to manually sign in, or doesn't immediately pop you up online- redo. Something on the box's end wasn't clicking that you were online, even though the connection was solid. Rebooting everything did the trick.