Anyone else had like.. absolutely no problems with their XB1?

#1Bret_FailvrePosted 11/23/2013 8:48:02 PM
I haven't had a single disc issue. NBA 2k14 works perfectly. No grinding sounds and no drive issues.

Did I hit the damn jackpot or what! :)
#2ZemataPosted 11/23/2013 8:49:51 PM
You're not lucky, the trolls are just blowing up the situation.

Mine works like it should.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#3xHuckleberryPosted 11/23/2013 8:50:49 PM
Zemata posted...
You're not lucky, the trolls are just blowing up the situation.

Mine works like it should.

Sounds like inconclusive proof to me.
#4DamnEvilDogPosted 11/23/2013 8:53:17 PM
I have no issues with my system, runs quiet and have been hammering it with game time for awhile.

Hardware problems are gonna happen no matter what, it might be well known issues on the Xbox One, like it was on the PS4, nothing to really worry about cause if there is an issue both companies are doing their best to replace systems if there is an issue.
#5Cowboy082288Posted 11/23/2013 8:54:27 PM
But havn't you heard? It's like this huge deal on the internet and even the cable news channels are talking about it. Xbox ones are not working left and right their all not working. ........ O wait...... never mind.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#6Golden MavenPosted 11/23/2013 8:59:27 PM
The vast majority of XBox One owners are happy campers. Ignore the social outcasts and enjoy your console.
#7Archon522Posted 11/23/2013 9:38:37 PM
Mine has been fine so far. Installed four games, and all are working as well. Played for several hours between my fiancÚ and me, and enjoyed every second.

The only issue I ran into is Battlefield 4, but that is a glitch fest for everyone. I'm sure some launch hardware is having issues, it's going to happen. You can't sell a million PS4's and Xbox One's without some issues, and of course those people with issues are screaming as loud as they can.

I hope the trolls realize that PC gamers are the ones laughing at the console community for being a joke right now. We are literally sabotaging ourselves by trolling each other.
#8shawntew9935Posted 11/23/2013 9:41:59 PM
No problems here, but I did have my fingers, toes and testes crossed just in case. Bf4 has even been working good, though I have only been on it since about 9 tonight.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#9zeekcruz425Posted 11/23/2013 9:49:48 PM
My X1 is perfect... I connected my cable box and I have been back in forth between games and TV all day since Thursday night. Not one single issue.. All the games are working great. And the TV part of it is awesome. I'm really impressed with this system. Not gonna lie I was having my doubt's with all the negative crap in this board, but once I got my system and plugged it in its been nothing short of perfect. Kinect 2 is also a great improvement over 1 , 85% of the time it picks up my voice first try. I love it.
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#10badmanneilPosted 11/23/2013 9:51:57 PM
No problems at all here. Voice commands, and console work perfectly. It's truly an epic experience. Sony fans get pooped on with you limited voice control, zero creativity, and lack luster launch lineup.

Thanks!
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas