Xbox One is the most impressive piece of equipment I've ever used!

#1DarthnuggetzPosted 11/23/2013 10:07:53 PM
It's the greatest thing ever. When I have friends over everyone really thinks it's cool. I will get a PS4 when Second Son comes out. But man I'm glad I got this system first. It really is an all in one system.
#2Terror_and_LovePosted 11/23/2013 10:10:34 PM
Dude dont let any iSheep hear you. They will try to one up you.

(I know its bad, but I had to make this joke)
---
The difference between a flower and a weed is EXACTLY and ONLY this: The Choice of the Gardener!
#3Darthnuggetz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 12:27:12 AM
Isheep noooo!
#4CaIiber345Posted 11/26/2013 12:34:57 AM
Such a compelling endorsement and detailed explanation of the feature set and it's merits. I especially liked the part where all of your friends think it's cool. That's always a key component of my decision process when choosing electronics.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
#5peephole303Posted 11/26/2013 12:36:01 AM
The most impressive peice of equipement I ever used was being allowed to open the giant doors as the ferry I was on was close to docking... I was 10 and he left me pull the lever..... them giant doors man

But if you mean hardware yeah the x1 and ps4 are decent
#6Golden MavenPosted 11/26/2013 1:20:13 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Such a compelling endorsement and detailed explanation of the feature set and it's merits. I especially liked the part where all of your friends think it's cool. That's always a key component of my decision process when choosing electronics.

butthurt cause someone is enjoying the XBox!

Keep on hating, we'll keep on rocking with the XBox!
#7Darthnuggetz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 7:28:14 AM
So, if you get a new high tech gadget you dont show it off to your friends?
#8ValimerPosted 11/26/2013 7:45:33 AM
Darthnuggetz posted...

I think his angle was that you were vague and not very specific as to why you like your new purchase, which would make your post more interesting.
---
Sent from my iPhone.
#9rellimnayrPosted 11/26/2013 7:48:10 AM
Darthnuggetz posted...

I'd figure with a name like DarkNuggetz you'd be old enough to not care about being the first or showing off..... Oh wait you're a 16 year old "pot" head with those heady dark swag nuggets.
#10Darthnuggetz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 7:48:21 AM
Valimer posted...
Darthnuggetz posted...

I think his angle was that you were vague and not very specific as to why you like your new purchase, which would make your post more interesting.

Sorry, to much to post, I didn't want a TLDR.