If you have leftover MS points that have become real cash...

#1MuflagginPosted 11/24/2013 1:23:31 AM
Is it possible to combine using that credit, with another form of payment? For example I have like $4.00 from MS points I had. Can I purchase something to deduct that money off of it and then pay the rest with my standard pay method? Only option I'm getting is asking to use a new card, instead of the one I already have set in there.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#2OandA_PestPosted 11/24/2013 1:25:27 AM
GRRR.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#3_SCOTSLADPosted 11/24/2013 1:28:15 AM
You should be able to.

I done it with Killer Instinct I was short on my account and made up the rest with the card.

But I did not choose the card for payment I used my credit then it asked me to use the card to make up the shortfall.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#4Muflaggin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:02:40 AM
You should be able to.

I done it with Killer Instinct I was short on my account and made up the rest with the card.

But I did not choose the card for payment I used my credit then it asked me to use the card to make up the shortfall.

Killer Instinct was actually the game I was using it for oddly enough.

It said the same about making up the cash, but instead of giving me the option to use my established card it only gave me the option to add a new one.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#5_SCOTSLADPosted 11/24/2013 2:23:37 AM
The only thing that I can think of really, is your card still valid ?

Try xbox.com look at your account there look at your card status etc.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."