Microsoft Wasn't Ready for the Xbox One Disaster

#121FriedLemonPosted 11/25/2013 7:03:55 AM
What the deuce? There are people defending a company releasing a faulty product? Did your parents drop you on the head one too many times as a kid or something? How can anyone defend a company releasing faulty products?

There's a warranty sure but that just wastes the consumers time and energy for replacing something that is brand new. I don't care if it's just the disc drive or even just the microphone, you people defending this crap is sending the message that it's ok for them to pull this BS on consumers.

If karma exists, I seriously hope any electronics you people buy are faulty because you seem to be fine with this kind of practice.
#122TBONE_OGPosted 11/25/2013 8:45:28 AM
meteor9898 posted...
I don't see how you can edit out all that sneering snobbery without changing the intent of your message. Which is basically "lol you got a broken $500 brick? then just go all digital like us high brow rich folk who are better than you, and quit bothering me and my buddy Micro$oft with your little issues TROLLS lol".

I never said this. I have a replacement console on the way. A broken disc drive is bad and unacceptable. Try reading the rest of the topic.

Please seek therapy in anger management.
---
Always O.G.
#123Omega_BlackPosted 11/26/2013 1:14:21 AM
Yikes.

Let's hope Microsoft gets its act together. Consumers have already shown they won't stand for having their ownership rights revoked.

They certainly won't stand for $500 paperweights taking up space that could be used for another platform.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#124TheGam3925Posted 11/26/2013 1:32:09 AM
FriedLemon posted...
What the deuce? There are people defending a company releasing a faulty product? Did your parents drop you on the head one too many times as a kid or something? How can anyone defend a company releasing faulty products?

There's a warranty sure but that just wastes the consumers time and energy for replacing something that is brand new. I don't care if it's just the disc drive or even just the microphone, you people defending this crap is sending the message that it's ok for them to pull this BS on consumers.

If karma exists, I seriously hope any electronics you people buy are faulty because you seem to be fine with this kind of practice.

The same thing happened during the RRoD fiasco. Fanboys united and embraced their beloved corporation. They took shifts doing damage control despite not making a single cent from MS.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#125Pixx0Posted 11/26/2013 1:48:41 AM
MS was ready for that disaster since the launch of 360, with its %54 failure rate.
Only lobotomized tools wouldn't see this trend going on this gen.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#126blazeUP12Posted 11/26/2013 2:04:50 AM
Another One bites the dust
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#127archibald3Posted 11/26/2013 2:12:58 AM(edited)
TheGam3925 posted...
FriedLemon posted...

The same thing happened during the RRoD fiasco. Fanboys united and embraced their beloved corporation. They took shifts doing damage control despite not making a single cent from MS.

Preferable to 13 year olds taking shifts on a video game board endlessly hacking on it.......
#128thesnoopmeisterPosted 11/26/2013 2:18:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#129adeelPosted 11/26/2013 3:33:58 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Might as well lock this topic. Here's why:

1) Any X1 that has a faulty disc drive and can still do everything else. Most should be completely functioning consoles... except for the disc drive. If you went all digital, it won't affect you.

I have a faulty drive and it makes the crunching sound. The rest of the console and everything else work just fine.

Wow. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read when it comes to the XBone.

And I'm a fan of Microsoft.
#130CyborgTwentyPosted 11/26/2013 10:22:28 AM
No one was prepared for this disaster.