Microsoft Wasn't Ready for the Xbox One Disaster

#151UtterMoonPosted 11/28/2013 10:43:24 AM
Its launch and these things are expected. But an 8 hour wait for customer service is appalling.
#152Ironman06Posted 11/28/2013 12:04:15 PM
Gojak_v3 posted...
Wonder when the fanboys will stop trying to pretend only a couple hundred xbones failed. This has to be incredibly devastating for them considering the ps4 has a less than 1% failure rate.

We have no proof of that... Do you really trust $ony to give out the real numbers. (See this what you guys sounds like)
#153UltraPlanetPosted 11/28/2013 12:46:32 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Its launch and these things are expected. But an 8 hour wait for customer service is appalling.

All this money and i had to wait hours to get through.
#154embrandedonePosted 11/28/2013 4:31:39 PM
UltraPlanet posted...
UtterMoon posted...

All this money and i had to wait hours to get through.

#dealwithit
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#155tmtyfPosted 11/28/2013 5:02:33 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
I might not be awake enough yet to have read that properly...but in order to get the replacement console for the broken console you originally purchased....you have to put down a second $500 as a safety deposit pretty much for them to send you the new system before being allowed to send in your broken one first?

If that's the case, MS is scamming them hard.First $500 nets you a faulty system, and then for them to send you a working system that should be replaced because of warranty by having you send in your system first...they have you pay a second $500 which they can hold on to for at least a month or so (because it won't get refunded for many weeks as shipping new system to you and then them getting the old system back from you via mail unless you're going to pay more for overnight shipping?) so if their failure rate is a shocking even 5%..5% of 1M is 50000 x $500 = $25000000 that they can gain interest on for a couple of months. Again, as stated at the start of this paragraph, this is only viable if they are making you pay a second $500 as a deposit to be refunded later.

you don't have to pay anything if you don't want to. you can do the old send you a coffin, ship to them and wait for a replacement just like sony does which takes you a couple of weeks. They offer advance consoles only if you want, which will get you the system in 1-2 days, and then you return the old which is the same turnaround. The 500$ doesn't really leave your account, its a temp auth hold which they clear once they get the original back or take if you don't return.
---
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
#156Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 11/28/2013 5:03:29 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Wonder when the fanboys will stop trying to pretend only a couple hundred xbones failed. This has to be incredibly devastating for them considering the ps4 has a less than 1% failure rate.

We have no proof of that... Do you really trust $ony to give out the real numbers. (See this what you guys sounds like)

I trust Sony over random fanboys.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#157CyborgTwentyPosted 11/29/2013 3:45:43 AM
I trust all these news sites who have been reporting this.
#158ssjgohhkuPosted 11/30/2013 1:38:55 PM
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...

#159KingTGPPosted 11/30/2013 11:30:03 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...

Ouch lol.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/iTzKingTGP.png
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/og-kingtgp
#160ssjgohhkuPosted 12/1/2013 1:26:59 PM
KingTGP posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...

Ouch lol.

Some people here rather trust gamefaqs users then facts.