Microsoft Wasn't Ready for the Xbox One Disaster

#171Laylow12Posted 12/3/2013 1:32:06 AM
This is worse than RROD. At least RROD gave you some time to play before blowing up. This is launch and its everywhere.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#172thesnoopmeisterPosted 12/3/2013 1:41:34 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
Apex-Player posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
The Disc Drive of DOOM! Disaster is very real.

the power brick & the kinect can die suddenly for no reason, after having worked previously for a period of time.

try not to forget the other 2, as most xbots have decided to go digital (to prove to us sony fans quality doesnt matter if you conform to how MS wants you)

in all honesty they probably built all 3 with the intentions of breaking after the year of warranty is up, it just kicked them in the ass because they forgot the part about working for a year first. they will shrug it off, announce a new more reliable system & all these xbots will go buy the new1 because 'this one is built solid say something now sony pony'

we will, they still wont get it, and this is why xbox is still around. MS is far too good at getting gullible people to buy multiple consoles, I swear they must have secret advertisements on the dash board that reassures 'quality doesnt matter'

Sounds like that Zepharrines guy. He has this odd twitch where he has to say "Pony!" about every three seconds. I think it's Turrets.

I wonder what is easier to live with. Tourettes or an IQ of 6.
---
GT: snoopydoggy
#173ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 6:21:41 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
The Disc Drive of DOOM! Disaster is very real.
#174kyncaniPosted 12/3/2013 9:48:58 AM
Xboned.
#175Juzten76Posted 12/3/2013 9:50:38 AM
*looks around for a disaster*

*sees no disaster*

*realizes he's gamefaqs*

Now I get it.
#176KingTGPPosted 12/3/2013 12:58:54 PM
Juzten76 posted...
*looks around for a disaster*

*sees no disaster*

*realizes he's gamefaqs*

Now I get it.

The site has a mind of its own? This is news to me o.O.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/iTzKingTGP.png
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/og-kingtgp
#177GTAfan421Posted 12/3/2013 1:17:54 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Might as well lock this topic. Here's why:

Any X1 that has a faulty disc drive and can still do everything else. Most should be completely functioning consoles... except for the disc drive. If you went all digital, it won't affect you. I have a faulty drive and it makes the crunching sound. The rest of the console and everything else work just fine. Thanks for playing trolls.

Wow. SERIOUSLY? That's the response of the typical XBox Fanboy?

So a consumer shouldn't expect a working blu-ray drive for games AND movies with their $500 purchase? As long as SOME of the console's functions are working, everything is A-Okay? That customers "should have gone digital" is a legitimate, professional, and mature response in your opinion? And you call the other posters "trolls"?

REALLY? What are you, 12 years old?

Welcome to Gamefaqs my friend.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#178nickr2d2Posted 12/3/2013 1:21:31 PM
Ahh, yes, this topic reminds me how truely screwed this board is.
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#179ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 4:11:30 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
Ahh, yes, this topic reminds me how truely screwed this board is.

Posting news is screwed up?
#180Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2013 4:50:39 AM
After their arrogant attempts to screw consumers. They just have to #Deal with it now.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif