Microsoft Wasn't Ready for the Xbox One Disaster

#81drakor180Posted 11/24/2013 3:40:30 PM
BeatItUpRight posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Wonder when the fanboys will stop trying to pretend only a couple hundred xbones failed. This has to be incredibly devastating for them considering the ps4 has a less than 1% failure rate.

It's sad that anybody get's broken consoles, hope everyone get's fixed consoles soon.

^This. So what if you like the PS4 or the Xbox One, it's pretty rude to be wishing hardware failures on the competition. I await the day when gamers can game in peace without feeling the need to try and feel superior by saying "lolol look whos game sux."
#82zephirrainesPosted 11/24/2013 3:46:38 PM
Gojak_v3 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Hah boy in the monkey sut is desperate. Seeing topics like this from ponies just reaffirms my choice with the xbox. Otherwise you guys wouldnt be so desperate with your attacks that so far are less than Sonys.

Actually it's just hilariously funny. Desperation has nothing to do with it.

Yes it is funny but no one is laughing with you clowns. Your source is fool.com which is really fitting considering you ponies take this non evidence as fact even though if this was a big issue we would have seen more from the media besides unverified reviews and a few youtube videos.

If we get official numbers that say its .5% or something less than ps4 errors will you all go berserk on sony for rushing their gameless system? No because you children are hypocrites with no games, paying for crappy online that spies on you too.
#83uptown710Posted 11/24/2013 3:54:42 PM
zephirraines posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Hah boy in the monkey sut is desperate. Seeing topics like this from ponies just reaffirms my choice with the xbox. Otherwise you guys wouldnt be so desperate with your attacks that so far are less than Sonys.

Actually it's just hilariously funny. Desperation has nothing to do with it.

Yes it is funny but no one is laughing with you clowns. Your source is fool.com which is really fitting considering you ponies take this non evidence as fact even though if this was a big issue we would have seen more from the media besides unverified reviews and a few youtube videos.

If we get official numbers that say its .5% or something less than ps4 errors will you all go berserk on sony for rushing their gameless system? No because you children are hypocrites with no games, paying for crappy online that spies on you too.

Someone misinterpreted the EULA...

Sony isn't spying, they just basically stated if a crime or something takes place they reserve the right to use your psn dealings as evidence against you. Many social sites have the same terms.
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
#84Def_S0ulPosted 11/24/2013 4:00:23 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
dafrigga posted...
i don't know, im pretty sure it must be frustrating considering its not MS's first gen of high fail rate, add in the fact they spent another 100 and that the majority didnt want DRM and a good number wont go digital, it IS a pretty big issue

I never said it wasn't a big issue. It seems to be one. But the good news is that the rest on the console WORKS -- perfectly -- for me anyways. I've been playing KI all weekend.

So if people want to start comparing issues to issues between X1 and PS4 -- PS4 has got it much much worse.

And trust me, it is frustrating. I have a faulty disc drive, and can't play DR3 since I bought a physical copy. I might return it and just download the game though...

Where is the standards man come on? You paid $500 for your gaming system and you just accept the fact that the disc tray is broken and you're not gonna do anything about it, just go digital is your answer? Are you gonna use their warranty at least to replace your broken bone or you're just gonna leave it as it is just using what's working and not being able to play any physical copy of games whatsoever? You don't have to "deal with it" man you still have your warranty. Let them fix their mistake. They are not gonna do anything for you if you don't let them know in the first place. But I think you've given up. You're just willing to accept everything. Where is the fight? If you really love M$ so much you should give them at least the chance to help you fix/replace their broken hardware. Prove it to them and/or everyone who hates M$ and xbone that their services actually mean something.
#85Silent_21_SnakePosted 11/24/2013 4:12:33 PM
Wouldn't be quite to quick to label things a disaster just yet, sales figures will tell us all that. Early goings it doesn't look good for MS and everything they did before launch was one comedic error after another, i still scratch my head at the 180 they performed on just about every idea they proposed coming out of E3, they had no confidence in the product and the wishy-washy behaviour afterward was nothing short of a joke. I've no sympathy for a company that tried to murder gaming and police our privacy, why anyone purchased an XB1 after they tried to force DRM onto us is beyond me.

I don't trust MS, for that matter and to avoid people like TBONE_OG from spitting his pacifier out again or calling troll on anyone whom dare to disagree with his delusional superiority complex (i'll be quick to add i don't trust Sony either after the debacle with the Outage and leaking of credit card information.)
At no point is it acceptable to pay so much for a console that is launched with a broken disc tray, that is absurd and undefendable. Who would pay for a car with a broken exhaust? I'm not doing a repair job here, if i'm buying a brand new never before used piece of machinery, the very least i expect is for it to be functional to its advertised standard.

Can't palm that away by declaring anyone unhappy with their broken disc trays shouldn't be so butthurt because they can always go digital. Again, be like saying to someone who's brand new car was shipped with a broken exhaust that it's perfectly acceptable because they could always use the bus. An inane and ferociously imbecilic logic that seems to disregard the fact the consumer has just spent a small fortune on a faulty product.

I'm not putting down cash on either console until the kinks are ironed out and my faith in either Sony or MS is restored. Doesn't make any difference what each console does, how they look, specs, exclusives, all utterly irrelevant if the console doesn't work to specifications. It isn't a disaster YET, but, longer this goes on the worse it gets and the more it damages their already stained reputation. If it's like this come Christmas, then yes, disaster, unquestionably.
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"
#86CrimsonCorpPosted 11/24/2013 4:17:05 PM
Gojak_v3 posted...
Wonder when the fanboys will stop trying to pretend only a couple hundred xbones failed. This has to be incredibly devastating for them considering the ps4 has a less than 1% failure rate.

In only a matter of a week a a few days, it's confirmed, it's only 1%?... right. How about learning to take everything with a grain of salt, especially when such a claim comes from Sony itself? RROD and DRE took months to ascertain it's true scope, it's not something that can be done in a matter of days.

The fact both systems have these issues is sad, but not entirely unexpected. It's how widespread the scope of the issue is, when it becomes a real issue, and that's something that can only be revealed as time goes on. These petty fanboy insults are utterly ridiculous.
---
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch
#87Pinoy441Posted 11/24/2013 4:36:41 PM
Anyone who says if you went full digital its not a problem is basically saying this

They would buy a pre built PC and because steam exists having a broken disk drive is "Not a problem"

Also if you say that you would never do that when Buying a PC and say that about the Xbone ye be hypocritical
---
*grabs popcorn*
#88metalclashPosted 11/24/2013 4:43:33 PM
Atheistatic posted...
You can't compare failure rates by looking at one person's wait time on a customer service line...
Dat evidence...

let them continue to argue lol

at first i was offended by the blatant fanboyism on both sides, but now it's just hillarious

honestly, think how many people come to the forums. it's probably less than 10% of the people who buy consoles. any opinion (or so called "facts") stated are completely blown out of proportion.

let's also remember people are more willing to come on here and complain rather than praise the system. if they were enjoying it and having a good time, they would be playing it. we don't hear about the people having a great time
---
Anyone else here from Jersey and goes airsofting?
#89Brandy1977Posted 11/24/2013 4:46:15 PM
Aside from people's impatience that lead to bricking their own systems Wii U has had solid hardware since launch.Actually could be to Nintendo's benefit that PS4 and X1 are both having hardware failures.The only safe system to pick up this holidays is the Wii U,it also has better exclusives atm.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#90EnvoyofunoIIPosted 11/24/2013 4:47:22 PM
I have never seen the brand loyalty that people have for Microsoft anywhere else. Not even Apple would be able to get away with things like this. Hell, Microsoft can't get away with it in their other ****ing divisions.

Competition is great for an industry, brand loyalty is not.
---
Pokemon Y 3DS Friend Code: 3196-3840-9285