This disc drive problem seems even worse than RRoD right now

#11TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 11:57:32 AM
This is why I'm glad I didn't buy a launch console. Let the early adopters be the guinea pigs I said.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#12PvtPorkSordPosted 11/24/2013 12:02:56 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Whether or not its worse than the issues the PS4 had is irrelevant, I hate the Xbox One and Microsoft.

Then wtf are you doing on the XBone board? Do you go to restaurants you hate in the real world just to drink free water and b**** about the place to people enjoying their meal?
#13Necro_Fear89Posted 11/24/2013 12:07:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14TigerkumaruPosted 11/24/2013 12:08:51 PM
aray48 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
...And if you look to your left you'll see the troll in his natural habitat....

And to your right a deluded fanboy...

and to your other left is a man in a gorilla suit

Look to your the far left beside the transsexual talking to eddy Murphy you will a guy that had no problem with his One
---
GT: JJ Tha Legend
#15TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:09:21 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Whether or not its worse than the issues the PS4 had is irrelevant, I hate the Xbox One and Microsoft.

Then wtf are you doing on the XBone board? Do you go to restaurants you hate in the real world just to drink free water and b**** about the place to people enjoying their meal?

My friend went to a buffet once and some lady gave him a dirty look because he put veal on his plate.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#16PvtPorkSordPosted 11/24/2013 12:25:56 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

Because I want it to be a good console? Because I enjoyed the 360 and still play it? Because I might be a potential Xbox customer again the future? Look here you troll and ignorant fanboy, I don't bend over and take it up the ass for any corporation, Its a shame you do. And nothing in my post was hateful towards Xbox One owners, in fact I specially said I hope the issues get resolved. Or would you rather I make fun of the issues people are having? How about I call you guys Xbots instead of Xbro's? Would you like that instead? I can be an a-hole instead if you wish. Like the other people ere trolling the board.

Yea I'm clearly a troll/fanboy what with me owning every system and all. I was just curious as I like most people avoid things I don't enjoy.
#17CyborgTwentyPosted 11/24/2013 12:29:18 PM
This is a disaster!
#18PatchworkPosted 11/24/2013 12:31:58 PM
Guys.

C'mon.

Hugs.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#19ChargrilledPosted 11/24/2013 12:40:27 PM
I dont know if its as bad as rrod. At least you can play digital content and do anything non disk based, whilst waiting for your advanced return replacement to arrive.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#20Gojak_v3Posted 11/24/2013 12:42:40 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
So your saying MS is having a 16% hardware failure again ? if so please show me a link to where your getting these numbers from.

Wow, so delusional he thinks RROD only resulted in a 16% failure rate.