Some people are just unlucky! Xbox One problems.

#1XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 11/24/2013 12:52:08 PM
Ive bought a Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, X360, PS3, Wii, X1 and a PS4 all at launch and have never had a problem. I feel bad for the people that do. Nine times out of ten, these things are blown out to be more than they are. I fired my X1 and PS4 up with no flaws whatsoever. Eight friends on my list all launched flawlessly.

The people that cant post about anything else but the problems are a bunch of fools. Why anyone in there right mind would pray for a console to fail because they cant afford it is sad. We've always had competition from the start. I really hope it never gets to the point of having one console on the market. Im all about gaming, but its already bad enough with non stop sequels with no creativity at all. Just hope both the X1 and PS4 get this straightened out and things take off.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/24/2013 12:53:07 PM
Your friends =/= everyone else
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#3dnmtPosted 11/24/2013 12:53:34 PM
Remember when the PSX and PS2 were for all intents and purposes the only console? Those were actually really good times for gaming.
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/24/2013 12:54:38 PM
dnmt posted...
Remember when the PSX and PS2 were for all intents and purposes the only console? Those were actually really good times for gaming.

Exactly, gaming has went to hell since Microsoft joined.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#5XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:57:26 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dnmt posted...

It wasn't that great. On top of that MS had nothing to do with killing gaming. The gamers are to blame for that. We keep spending millions on COD and the rest of the annual games, why would we get anything new or creative.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#6slyman19Posted 11/24/2013 12:57:45 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dnmt posted...

Explain.
#7micheal82Posted 11/24/2013 1:00:06 PM
dnmt posted...

Not really during the PS2 gen I was getting burned out on gaming and almost quit all together. It was the 360 that revitalized my love for gaming. I was tired of Jrpgs and the 360's focus on Western developers and and the Western RPGs like Oblivion and ME as welll as games like Halo and GoW. If it goes back to the way it was during the PS2 era I might just quit console gaming all together.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/24/2013 1:00:46 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dnmt posted...

It wasn't that great. On top of that MS had nothing to do with killing gaming. The gamers are to blame for that. We keep spending millions on COD and the rest of the annual games, why would we get anything new or creative.

Microsoft is the one to promote DLC, they're the ones that charged developers for extra content, so in order for the developers to provide even FREE content, they had to pay. Also Microsoft had their policies in place where they forced developers to follow their rules or they could not publish the game on their system;.

Hopefully Microsoft stays in the niche market like they did with the Xbox, not a big enough user base to force developers to do what they want.
---
#9pacmanreborn88Posted 11/24/2013 1:03:08 PM
gaming has been its biggest last gen and this current gen (xbone, ps4, wii u,). bigger than than the ps2/psx era. some people with nostalgia though, so i can understand.
---
#teamxboxwon
#10XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 1:03:23 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dnmt posted...

Microsoft is the one to promote DLC, they're the ones that charged developers for extra content, so in order for the developers to provide even FREE content, they had to pay. Also Microsoft had their policies in place where they forced developers to follow their rules or they could not publish the game on their system;.

Hopefully Microsoft stays in the niche market like they did with the Xbox, not a big enough user base to force developers to do what they want.

The user base was plenty big enough. We as gamers have chose to pay for all this BS so yes we are to blame. As long as WE continue to pay $20 for map packs that should have been in the game to begin with who is going to stop doing it?
---