Pretty impressibe launch titles, much better than the 360.

#1XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 11/24/2013 12:28:22 PM
So far ive played Ryse(despite reviews a very fun game), Forza(Amazing outside of the BS micro transactions), and Dead Rising 3(Best launch title in my eyes). Gonna have to give Killer Instinct a shot sometime. Much better than playing the hell out of Perfect Dark 0.

What was youre favorite 360 launch title? Mine was Condemned or Kameo(yes that game was a blast)
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#2dnmtPosted 11/24/2013 12:29:19 PM
Condemned by a long shot. An amazing game that I will likely never play again because it was so damn scary.
#3XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:30:07 PM
dnmt posted...
Condemned by a long shot. An amazing game that I will likely never play again because it was so damn scary.

Yea it was pretty scary, was the second game any good? Ive never played it.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#4DisgaeaNutPosted 11/24/2013 12:31:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5zero3384Posted 11/24/2013 12:37:08 PM(edited)
Also liked Condemned...that game was awesome

As for Condemned 2: Bloodshot

It was not as scary as Condemned: Criminal Origins, but it was still intense and the new hand-to-hand combat system was very cool...I recommend it if you liked Condemned: Criminal Origins
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
#6XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:37:18 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
A gutted version of a last gen racer filled with microtransactions and a boring repetition fest impress me little.

Congratulations! You've managed to form youre opinion out of what other have said. You'll fit in perfect on GFAQ's.
---
#7XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:38:30 PM
zero3384 posted...
Also liked Condemned...that game was awesome

As for Condemned 2: Bloodshot

It was not as scary as Condemned: Criminal Origins, but it was still intense and the new hand-to-hand combat system was very cool...I recommend it if you liked Condemned: Criminal Origins

It was really good, I still remember hearing the enemies breathing freaking out trying to figure which direction the pipe was coming from. LOL
---
#8DisgaeaNutPosted 11/24/2013 12:40:25 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
A gutted version of a last gen racer filled with microtransactions and a boring repetition fest impress me little.

Congratulations! You've managed to form youre opinion out of what other have said. You'll fit in perfect on GFAQ's.

No just after playing them myself, thanks for being a dingus though.
#9XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:41:18 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...

How far into Dead Rising 3 did you make it story wise?
---
#10DisgaeaNutPosted 11/24/2013 12:44:01 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...

How far into Dead Rising 3 did you make it story wise?

Rig now I'm on Chapter 5 but DR3 is the only launch game I do like. Forza and Ryse suck.