Pretty impressibe launch titles, much better than the 360.

#11zero3384Posted 11/24/2013 1:55:27 PM
By the way TC, how is Dead Rising 3 and Ryse if I may ask?

For Ryse...I like the roman history stuff and I like how the combat looks, but I've seen everyone and their mother hating the crap out of it

And dead rising 3 just looks fun to play...zombies everywheeeeeere...how many on screen at once? (I still have a crap ton of fun playing the sandbox mode of Dead rising 2: Off the record)

Also....sledgehammer in Condemned was fuuuuuun
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
#12JonnyBigBossPosted 11/24/2013 2:05:38 PM
Forza, Dead Rising, and Zoo Tycoon have me deeply absorbed. I love this launch library.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#13XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:29:25 PM
zero3384 posted...
By the way TC, how is Dead Rising 3 and Ryse if I may ask?

For Ryse...I like the roman history stuff and I like how the combat looks, but I've seen everyone and their mother hating the crap out of it

And dead rising 3 just looks fun to play...zombies everywheeeeeere...how many on screen at once? (I still have a crap ton of fun playing the sandbox mode of Dead rising 2: Off the record)

Also....sledgehammer in Condemned was fuuuuuun

I like both games. Ryse is honestly my favorite launch title. I'm obsessed with that time period. It's a little shallow on gameplay. But I really enjoy it. Reminds me of assassins creed combat. Attack with x counter with y you're shield and you can throw spears. Simple but not god awful as the reviews say.

As for dead rising, get rid of the tables for building, take away the timed missions, and its the best dead rising so far.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#14XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:30:18 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
A gutted version of a last gen racer filled with microtransactions and a boring repetition fest impress me little.

Congratulations! You've managed to form youre opinion out of what other have said. You'll fit in perfect on GFAQ's.

No just after playing them myself, thanks for being a dingus though.

How far into Dead Rising 3 did you make it story wise?

Rig now I'm on Chapter 5 but DR3 is the only launch game I do like. Forza and Ryse suck.

How you liking it so far?
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titainfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#15DisgaeaNutPosted 11/24/2013 2:50:49 PM
Its best of the series IMO and I'm fairly engrossed. They addressed many things I hated about the 360 versions.
#16XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:55:24 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
Its best of the series IMO and I'm fairly engrossed. They addressed many things I hated about the 360 versions.

They fixed some things, just shame the graphics suffered. But that's the price you pay for all the content on screen.
---
#17DisgaeaNutPosted 11/24/2013 2:57:22 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...

They fixed some things, just shame the graphics suffered. But that's the price you pay for all the content on screen.

I won't tout a bad game but I did also like Zoo Tycoon. With all the hype around it I thoug most people were trolling but its pretty good for what it is.

Most other launch titles iv tried were misses so I'm hoping something big is in the pipes.