I know why the disc drives are malfunctioning.

#31HorridhalPosted 11/27/2013 11:10:07 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
A few things:

1) Sony doesn't own Blu-ray. Research.

2) Some disc drives have been fixed by users smacking the bottom of the xbox on the drive's side. They should still get replacements asap, but at least customers can use what they bought fully if this method works for them.

In no way does disc drive fail = system fail. A part of the X1 is defective. For most, the rest of the console is superb.

3) On Saturday, Nov 22, I was on hold with Xbox support for 5 hours, 2 separate calls. I never got through. On Monday, Nov 24, I was on hold for around 8 mins, talked to two different people, who put me hold here and there to check stuff -- they checked up on me every few mins. Great experience.

Enjoy a bit of knowledge today!

I'm sorry, but what? That is nonsense man. If the disk drive in your system fails, then yes that system is a fail.

Your 'logic'(and I use that word in the loosest of terms) is utterly ridiculous.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#32TBONE_OGPosted 11/27/2013 11:16:53 AM(edited)
Horridhal posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
A few things:

1) Sony doesn't own Blu-ray. Research.

2) Some disc drives have been fixed by users smacking the bottom of the xbox on the drive's side. They should still get replacements asap, but at least customers can use what they bought fully if this method works for them.

In no way does disc drive fail = system fail. A part of the X1 is defective. For most, the rest of the console is superb.

3) On Saturday, Nov 22, I was on hold with Xbox support for 5 hours, 2 separate calls. I never got through. On Monday, Nov 24, I was on hold for around 8 mins, talked to two different people, who put me hold here and there to check stuff -- they checked up on me every few mins. Great experience.

Enjoy a bit of knowledge today!

I'm sorry, but what? That is nonsense man. If the disk drive in your system fails, then yes that system is a fail.

Your 'logic'(and I use that word in the loosest of terms) is utterly ridiculous.

Agree to disagree. However, if you choose not to "think", then I can't help you. Good luck in life!
---
Always O.G.
#33nb003_99Posted 11/27/2013 11:21:31 AM
Me too. It IS Blu-ray's fault!
Bastards!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#34CyborgTwentyPosted 11/27/2013 2:36:24 PM
Interesting.
#35Yelnam-26Posted 11/27/2013 3:11:13 PM
Seriously? this has to be a joke topic. Am I the only one questioning this?
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#36TheLeafChildPosted 11/27/2013 4:29:38 PM
Yeah, okay, and JFK was assassinated by martian Elvis Presley
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"