Can I return the Xbox?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can I return the Xbox?
3 years ago#1
Can I return the xbox back and tell them its because I didn't like it? There its nothing wrong with the machine, I just need to pay bills this month. So can I return it for my money back? I got it from GameStop.
3 years ago#2
DivineMagus posted...
Can I return the xbox back and tell them its because I didn't like it? There its nothing wrong with the machine, I just need to pay bills this month. So can I return it for my money back? I got it from GameStop.

I highly doubt it
3 years ago#3
Depends on the gamestop, if they do take it back i think they will only give you in store credit of the money you spent.
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
3 years ago#4
Gamestop only does returns on pre-owned items up to 7 days and defective items. The best you could do is trade it in for cash but you'll probably get like $250. You can probably ebay/craigslist/whatever it online for a slight profit.

Looks like you need to learn how to prioritize and budget. You knew rent was coming up how is it you had $500 saved for the console but not rent?
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
3 years ago#5
I think you will just get trade in value which won't be much at all considering its gamestop. Try eBay or Craigslist.
Owner of an Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS, and Ouya :)
BF4>>>>>BO1>COD4>WAW>GHOSTS>MW2>MW3>BO2
3 years ago#6
DivineMagus posted...

Unless its broken for another unit, NO. Your best Bet is Ebay or Craigslist.
3 years ago#7
Nope. The best you will get from them is credit or another xbox, craigslist would be the quickest way to sell
- Everybody Lies -
3 years ago#8
Aight, thanks. I see what I can do.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can I return the Xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived