What's with all of the troll topics?

#1KakkayPosted 11/24/2013 7:07:23 PM
I popped in to see if everyone is enjoying their new Xbox One, and all I see are troll topics left right and centre.

Is this just a case of herd mentality or is there genuine hatred here?

That said, I do hope everyone is enjoying their console as much as I'll be enjoying my PS4 on Friday! (Buying an Xbox One in the New Year).
---
PSN id: Kakkeron
Microsoft. You're dead to me.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 11/24/2013 7:12:03 PM
They are waiting on infamous being released. Myself included.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Wreck_ChordsPosted 11/24/2013 7:12:28 PM
Been this way since it was announced, can't imagine it will let up for another year or so. Just takes time is all.
---
GamerTag: Sic DieshinZ
#4Kakkay(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 7:13:15 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...

What does inFamous have to do with it?
---
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 11/24/2013 7:14:11 PM
Kakkay posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

What does inFamous have to do with it?

Why don't you tell me? Yeah, that's what I thought.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6GeistPosted 11/24/2013 7:14:20 PM
People stink.
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#7AngeloDQ6Posted 11/24/2013 7:14:53 PM
Most or all of them don't really have anything better to do than to give other people a hard time over the internet where they can get away with it with little to no repercussions.
---
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country. -- General George S Patton; US Army
#8Kakkay(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 7:15:29 PM
Geist posted...
People stink.

Sadly, I also stink. Didn't bother taking a shower this morning. One of those days. Regretting it.
---
#9Top_BlokePosted 11/24/2013 7:17:48 PM
These forums are so bad - it's all just a bunch of kids with nothing better to do.

I stopped coming on here a while ago as it's just crazy, I sometimes come back just to see any news, I wish you could just filter out troll topics, but they change their name so many times it's hard to keep up.

The X1 is an amazing piece of hardware that will just get better and the PS4 is the same, they're both proper next-gen consoles that will be used for years and should both be owned to get the best of both worlds.
#10sdchiPosted 11/24/2013 7:19:47 PM
Sony fans are probably upset that the launch was much more successful than they hoped it would be. People here loved saying it would sell around 100k during its first year, and now that it has sold over a million in one day well.. they're kinda upset.