Ummm....my Xbox One just turned on by itself.

#11LaKost117Posted 11/25/2013 4:40:24 AM
IWU posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Its Mattricks AI Soul in the systems network. When you hear whispers that sound like "Deal With It" you should become worried.

But I thought that was Adam Orth?

Crap you are right lol. Adams AI is disgusting himself as Mattrick.
#12DarkJaydragonPosted 11/25/2013 4:47:19 AM
I found my XB1 standing over me with a knife, whispering "I love you".
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#13xninjagrrlPosted 11/25/2013 4:52:08 AM
Theres a setting to turn off the bone after 1 hour or inactivity, or 6 hours, whatever the choices are. It was probably that.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#14xninjagrrlPosted 11/25/2013 4:54:26 AM
xninjagrrl posted...
Theres a setting to turn off the bone after 1 hour or inactivity, or 6 hours, whatever the choices are. It was probably that.

My bad I read that wrong. I think you were whispering sweet nothings into your kinects ear (speaker?) in your sleep.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#15icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 5:21:56 AM
So it turns out that after I turned it off after creating this thread, it came back on again shortly later in the middle of the night. I just ended up pulling the plug out of the back of the console. So weird as it never had done this before since buying the console on Friday until I installed Battlefield 4 last night and my Xbox One started acting all weird even more than usual. I know my console is currently set to shut down after an hour of inactivity. However, I didn't know about energy saving mode. I will look into that. Thanks.