New Question!

#21yiangaruuugaPosted 11/30/2013 12:16:16 AM
There are ads on the Xbox One dash? I never really noticed.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#22leelee3105Posted 11/30/2013 12:18:36 AM
Retrowire posted...
leelee3105 posted...
The sign clearly says don't feed the troll. But we feed them anyway.

Let me mark the wall for the 4th time I've been called a troll on GameFAQs.

I know it's hard for people to grasp the idea that some people don't like advertisements at all, because advertisements are sometimes offensive or do not sit well with everyone, but alas, this is the 21st century so everyone must have high speed internet and love streaming Netflix while blogging and posting updates on Twitter and Facebook. Ads are everywhere so everyone must be okay with them!

This is the logic of someone who lives with their head inside of their computer box, and understands the world as such. I empathize and understand.

But if I were a troll, I'd have issues with the Xbox One. I'm clearly interested in an Xbox One that I can maintain in a way that I'm comfortable with. My issues are not with the Xbox One, in this case, they are issues with advertisements. If I cannot control that, then I am not interested in an Xbox One.

Well it sounds like you should just buy a PS1 or PS2. Literally 1000s of awesome games with no ads or need for online
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#23sickie09isminePosted 11/30/2013 1:07:29 AM
krystyla posted...
What ads?

Exactly, there's only 3 on my dashboard.. They never change, so it's super easy to forget they're there
---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
#24slowdog76Posted 11/30/2013 1:24:05 AM
the 3 ads on the dash are related to xb1 operations - how to guides, and what not. so hardly "annoying"

however, if you are not connected to the internet, exactly how are they going to bombard you with ads?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#25Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 2:47:37 AM
slowdog76 posted...
the 3 ads on the dash are related to xb1 operations - how to guides, and what not. so hardly "annoying"

however, if you are not connected to the internet, exactly how are they going to bombard you with ads?

They're not I guess. That was the point of asking my question in this thread anyways.
---
The power of suo cannot be stopped.