Xbox One Consoles Smoking

#21TomoEK9Posted 11/25/2013 9:01:13 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
tzuyd posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
http://kotaku

What did I tell you about that place? You've been a very bad boy.

You have yet to say what IS a reliable news outlet IYO.

Definitely NOT Kotaku.

They are the Fox news of gaming. They post sensationalist and often heavily biased articles just to get views.
#22WeirdShroomPosted 11/25/2013 9:01:45 PM
tzuyd posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Why do I have to? If you're incapable of finding them yourself you're incapable of rational thinking and not worth discussing things with. But you can still be scorned for it.

AKA "I'm full of crap".

Go on Mr. Smarty Pants. Give me 3 heavily reliable gaming news outlets. If you don't, you're just a know-nothing troll.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#23WeirdShroomPosted 11/25/2013 9:04:41 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
tzuyd posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
http://kotaku

What did I tell you about that place? You've been a very bad boy.

Definitely NOT Kotaku.

They are the Fox news of gaming. They post sensationalist and often heavily biased articles just to get views.

He told me this when I called N4G a crap news outlet.....if anything is Fox News of gaming news it's N4G.

Actually, N4G is more like Infowars or one of those conspiracy BS babble places.
---
#24tzuydPosted 11/25/2013 9:07:55 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
AKA "I'm full of crap".

tzuyd posted...
If you're incapable of finding them yourself you're incapable of rational thinking and not worth discussing things with. But you can still be scorned for it.

You're acting as if anything I recommend won't be discredited by you in some fashion simply for arguments sake and/or your continued ignorance. Educate yourself; not everything gets handed to you on a silver platter.
---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."
#25WeirdShroomPosted 11/25/2013 9:20:44 PM
tzuyd posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
AKA "I'm full of crap".

tzuyd posted...
If you're incapable of finding them yourself you're incapable of rational thinking and not worth discussing things with. But you can still be scorned for it.

You're acting as if anything I recommend won't be discredited by you in some fashion simply for arguments sake and/or your continued ignorance. Educate yourself; not everything gets handed to you on a silver platter.

Actually I'm always open for suggestions for better VG news sites. You assume too much.

I'd only blast it if it's obviously a poor one, but I give you the benefit of the doubt....eventhough judging by your usual posts around here you're an obvious ps fanboy troll. ;)
---
#26Taran_McDohlPosted 11/25/2013 9:31:13 PM
140 is a fire hazard? Dude...seriously...
My pc averages 165 after a few hours of gaming. Hell it idles at 135. That temp is nothing to a graphics card. My graphics card is rated at 90C...194F before it starts taking a hit on power. 140 is nothing.
---
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#27slyman19Posted 11/25/2013 9:34:04 PM
Until a website that I've heard of reports this, I'm going say click bait.
#28WeirdShroomPosted 11/25/2013 9:37:26 PM
Taran_McDohl posted...
140 is a fire hazard? Dude...seriously...
My pc averages 165 after a few hours of gaming. Hell it idles at 135. That temp is nothing to a graphics card. My graphics card is rated at 90C...194F before it starts taking a hit on power. 140 is nothing.

Yeah, that's my fail.

I just figured since i had my old 360 melt some cheap ethernet cords in the past. ::shrug::
---
#29SaintFC_Posted 11/25/2013 10:44:49 PM
The power of the (smoke) cloud.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
#30aya469Posted 11/25/2013 11:47:20 PM
You are ignoring 11 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

This has got to be a record for me. The trolls and xbots are strong in this thread.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie