Gears of War might not be EXCLUSIVE anymore? Link inside.

#31JONlCSPosted 11/26/2013 12:20:48 AM
Sony big boss shuhei yoshida did say that the ps4 sold more than a mil within 24 hours to consumers. Thing is, retailers agreed with his statement.
#32Man-BoobsPosted 11/26/2013 12:24:07 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Man-Boobs posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Man-Boobs posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
http://news.xbox.com/2013/11/xbox-one-biggest-launch-in-xbox-history

"Xbox One is now sold out at most retailers."

How did everyone somehow turn this into "Completely sold out everywhere"?

Thing is I am not entirely convinced that is true either unless of course we are talking about small Mom & Pop retailers that only got like 3 consoles at launch. I mean most of the big name retailers in my neck of the woods still have day one stock available as well and there are plenty of others reporting the same thing.

"Most" could be anywhere between 51% and 99%. All is 100%, Half is 50% and Less than half is 1%-50%.

Point is, lets wait for some actual sales figures before everyone freaks out and starts pointing fingers.

I mean....I still see reports of people still finding PS4's, not many of course, but a few here and there.....so them saying it's Sold Out is more of a lie than MS saying sold out at most retailers.

Did Sony ever release a statement saying that they sold out? I mean I am seeing claims that the PS4 has sold out but these claims are being made by THE RETAILERS THEMSELVES, not the Sony PR department.

Good point, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Not surprising though, classic Sony Defense Force. Lie and claim theirs sold out then attack the legit claim that Xbox one "sold out" when MS didn't say that.

Now they got everyone thinking PS4 is sold out everywhere and that MS are liars.

You alright there Shroom? That last post didn't make a whole lot of sense, not exactly sure what you are talking about?

Sony never said anything about selling out, it was the retailers themselves that said they sold out all their stock, I sure hope you aren't trying to concoct some conspiracy theory about how Amazon is in cahoots with Sony spreading false information on their behalf?
#33WeirdShroomPosted 11/26/2013 12:38:26 AM
Man-Boobs posted...

You alright there Shroom? That last post didn't make a whole lot of sense, not exactly sure what you are talking about?

Sony never said anything about selling out, it was the retailers themselves that said they sold out all their stock, I sure hope you aren't trying to concoct some conspiracy theory about how Amazon is in cahoots with Sony spreading false information on their behalf?

Sony Defense Force = Fanboys

You misunderstood what I said.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#34zephirrainesPosted 11/26/2013 12:42:57 AM
Man-Boobs posted...
dart246 posted...
This is a little confusing since Microsoft owns the publishing rights to Gears of War and Epic is only the developer.

Anyways...they should just kill it after the last game.

Yeah they own the publishing rights to the first 3 games and its spin off but they don't own the franchise, the same deal with the first Mass Effect as well.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised though considering how bad the Xbox One is doing it is no wonder Epic is thinking of jumping ship. Microsoft may have been able to give Epic enough incentive to stick around on the 360 to justify losing customers they might have had on other platforms but considering how bad their latest console is doing Epic probably realises that they are better off branching out to other platforms.

How is the xbox doing bad you child? Oh dont answer... It wont make sense anyway.

Besides ponies always said gears sucked and bungie sucks so who cares.
#35Leventhan26Posted 11/26/2013 12:46:59 AM
zephirraines posted...
Man-Boobs posted...
dart246 posted...
This is a little confusing since Microsoft owns the publishing rights to Gears of War and Epic is only the developer.

Yeah they own the publishing rights to the first 3 games and its spin off but they don't own the franchise, the same deal with the first Mass Effect as well.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised though considering how bad the Xbox One is doing it is no wonder Epic is thinking of jumping ship. Microsoft may have been able to give Epic enough incentive to stick around on the 360 to justify losing customers they might have had on other platforms but considering how bad their latest console is doing Epic probably realises that they are better off branching out to other platforms.

How is the xbox doing bad you child? Oh dont answer... It wont make sense anyway.

Besides ponies always said gears sucked and bungie sucks so who cares.

Whats with fanboys always being so selective? All sides obviously do this, if FF and KH weren't both MP then we would be hearing about how FF has sucked since 10 and been going downhill every since and how KH is for little children.
#36LEGEND_725Posted 11/26/2013 1:14:06 AM
Man-Boobs posted...
dart246 posted...

Lol fix your grammar and don't spew factless spam
---
In a dark world full of mod bias and Sony propaganda I have been chosen to stand tall and stand strong. I am the truth bringer, I am the Warrior of Xbox #1.
#37NYSoulJahXPosted 11/26/2013 1:25:44 AM
Without Cliffy B the game won't be the same and idk if they should make another one. After GoW 3 they kinda killed it all off with Dom. So without Dom it just wouldn't feel right
#38TalesOfGodPosted 11/26/2013 1:39:31 AM
I hope it stays exclusive.

I don't want to deal with brats talking about it and obsessing about another "manly" third person shooter like Gears of War if it moves to PS3/4
---
Name: TalesOfGod
3DS FC: 0447-5485-1704
#39Ryan-06Posted 11/26/2013 1:40:10 AM
GoW sucks anyway. I wouldn't get it on my PS4 lol.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#40Man-BoobsPosted 11/26/2013 2:07:45 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Man-Boobs posted...

Sony Defense Force = Fanboys

You misunderstood what I said.

But it is not the fanboys making the claim that the PS4 sold out, it is the retailers themselves, in fact I don't recall any Sony fanboys lying about the PS4's sale figures, sure I have seen plenty of MS fanboys doing it but not Sony.