Gears of War might not be EXCLUSIVE anymore? Link inside.

#71zICEzPosted 11/28/2013 11:35:07 PM
lVlAtlZiX posted...
How is the Xbox One doing bad? Its still the best launch of all three Xbox's, even if they are worldwide numbers. The first Xbox only sold a total of 24 million units to the PS2s 150 million, yet it was not a failure and still had plenty of exclusives.

Matrix... you been my Xbox360/ps2 homie for about 6 years bro. You should know better than to get into this war. You should also know better that MS isn't dedicated to gaming this time around.... rather they sold nicely or not its still was 13 countries vs 2. Sony will be going on sale again 2morrow (Black Friday) in EU and close territories. Japan Next Feb...Granted MS has better launch titles thats going to end very soon. I'm not fanboying this topic like the rest of these people but fact are facts. You force kinect, Tv, and inferior ram on me... for a more expensive price and ur games obviously lack in performance side by side with its competitor. There's something wrong.... Xbox 360 was a beast of a console. Even tho its processor couldn't par with PS3's its games still looked better and it was dedicated to gaming. ITs hardware besides Now they Did a straight Xbox-ONE-Eighty. I just don't See Xbox one pulling off what 360 did due to the fact of Microsoft new visions of gaming-Tv interactions. 3 gigs are dedicated to something we dont NEED!!!!
---
i Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
XBLGT/PSN: g0dly ice You are being Recorded www.Youtube.com/RatedUnblockable
#72TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/28/2013 11:36:56 PM
Oh no! You mean more people may get to play it?! That's horrible!

Fanboys and hipsters have this in common.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#73zICEzPosted 11/28/2013 11:57:01 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Oh no! You mean more people may get to play it?! That's horrible!

Fanboys and hipsters have this in common.

This is sarcasm at its finest :)
---
i Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
XBLGT/PSN: g0dly ice You are being Recorded www.Youtube.com/RatedUnblockable