Unbelievably diluted fanboy

#11BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 10:54:34 PM
lol, i was using my old ladies ipad. i swear, every time i post from that thing there's a spelling error.
---
*This message has been brought to you by The Bearded Batman, LLC* CHAKRA ATTACK! HoMmMmMmm.... HoMmMmMmM
PSN/XBL - BeardedXBatman
#12Chaos_MatazakiPosted 11/25/2013 11:01:25 PM
Lol, I have a best friend on xbox live, who I've known for about 8 years. He is the biggest xbox fanboy I had ever met. Back when we had the E3 event, I would bring up the whole drm and always online stuff, he would deny it and say that is the press just making up stuff to get people to hate Microsoft. Then he would bring up that the xbox one is more powerful, can play games in 4k resolution, then when I brought up the disc drive failure, he would make up same excuse saying that it was just people moving their systems while a disc is playing. I have to stop arguing with him, it seems that nothing you can say, will get through to him. So I just drop and move on.
---
PSN: Hiroshi_Matazaki
Gamertag: Chaos Matazaki
#13eddy_cocainePosted 11/25/2013 11:03:53 PM
Chaos_Matazaki posted...
Lol, I have a best friend on xbox live, who I've known for about 8 years. He is the biggest xbox fanboy I had ever met. Back when we had the E3 event, I would bring up the whole drm and always online stuff, he would deny it and say that is the press just making up stuff to get people to hate Microsoft. Then he would bring up that the xbox one is more powerful, can play games in 4k resolution, then when I brought up the disc drive failure, he would make up same excuse saying that it was just people moving their systems while a disc is playing. I have to stop arguing with him, it seems that nothing you can say, will get through to him. So I just drop and move on.

Your best friend is on XBL? That's depressing...
---
GT: Toot Scoot
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#14sn3akywafflesPosted 11/25/2013 11:41:19 PM
BeardedXBatman posted...

Now, don't get me wrong. I love my XBone. I think it's a great console with a lot of potential. But daaaaaamn.... What do you say to someone like that? And he's one of my best friends!

You say "You are entitled to your own opinion and as your best friend i respect that and you" and you drop the subject, we're talking about video games here
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#15MCcakePosted 11/28/2013 7:39:40 PM
I've had someone tell me what the psvita was the best hardware to own right now... zzZZZZZzzz
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#16SythisTaruPosted 11/28/2013 7:40:30 PM
Maybe he likes innovation?
#17bessy67Posted 11/28/2013 7:41:07 PM
BeardedXBatman posted...
lol, i was using my old ladies ipad. i swear, every time i post from that thing there's a spelling error.

They make an ipad specifically for old ladies?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#181nternationa7Posted 11/28/2013 7:42:51 PM
SythisTaru posted...

Indeed, Xbone has the most innovative games with the most innovative micro-transactions designed to innovatively **** the customer.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#19bessy67Posted 11/28/2013 7:45:52 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
SythisTaru posted...

Indeed, Xbone has the most innovative games with the most innovative micro-transactions designed to innovatively **** the customer.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/gran-turismo-6-includes-microtransactions

But now it's Sony, so microtransactions are awesome now right?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#20Mander1861Posted 11/28/2013 7:47:06 PM
TC is correct.
His friend is a tool.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.