Had no choice but to remove Kinect as a remote to my tv

#1segamaster316Posted 11/26/2013 12:33:43 AM
I tried everything I could. I changed HDMI cords. I reset my cable box to 750p. I rest my cable box and the Xbox One.

Still, my picture was degraded and my picture would freeze every minute. I paid for this and I haven't gotten what I was promised out of the box.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#2Amplifier316Posted 11/26/2013 12:40:11 AM
segamaster316 posted...
I tried everything I could. I changed HDMI cords. I reset my cable box to 750p. I rest my cable box and the Xbox One.

Still, my picture was degraded and my picture would freeze every minute. I paid for this and I haven't gotten what I was promised out of the box.

750p. Man. The future is here!
---

#3SolnotPosted 11/26/2013 12:40:43 AM
sry that happened, XBRO. ima pray fer u b4 i go to bed tonite, k? luv ya, peace out.
#4segamaster316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 12:44:42 AM
From what I've read, it appears MS is aware of the problem. Again, they are getting everything they deserve and those to put down $500 aren't.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#5embrandedonePosted 11/26/2013 7:16:42 AM
segamaster316 posted...
From what I've read, it appears MS is aware of the problem. Again, they are getting everything they deserve and those to put down $500 aren't.

You said it
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#6ntstambo2Posted 11/26/2013 7:25:56 AM
Same issue here. If I'm lucky, I'll get video output that my AVR can recognize and display. When I do, it's definitely not as nice. The XB1 isn't a true HDMI pass through, so the signal coming out of it isn't the same was what goes into it. That's what this boils down to. Just be happy that you can at least see something. It takes me 2 hours of fiddling with it to get anything to display if I have my cable box plugged into it.

Last night my power brick stopped working. Then after unplugging it and plugging it back into a different socket it came back to life. According to MS's site, this is a fix that doesn't warrant a replacement or repair. Absolutely ridiculous. How can they sit there and tell us that this is ok?
---
Les Baer HW Mono, HK P30L, Beretta 96 Centurion, Daniel Defense M4 LW, Kel Tec RFB, HK USC/UMP Conversion, Beretta AL390
#7embrandedonePosted 11/28/2013 12:37:15 AM
ntstambo2 posted...
How can they sit there and tell us that this is ok?

They've been doing it since E3 and people were too brainwashed to call them out on it?
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.