Is there a quick game scene preview before you play a game?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 11/26/2013 8:39:36 AM
I like how on PS3 when you highlight your game before you play it shows a quick scene preview of the game running. Sometimes it will make sounds to go along with it, it was a nice touch. The xbox360 couldn't do that. So does Xbox One show that quick game preview like the PS3 and PS4 do? I think it's pretty cheap of Microsoft if it couldn't do that now.
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#2dnmtPosted 11/26/2013 8:40:23 AM
No.
#3shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 8:43:10 AM
dnmt posted...
No.

Seriously? Lol. It's 2013 and even the 3ds does this. I don't feel like buying the system anymore with cutbacks like that.
---
#4hardinm78Posted 11/26/2013 8:50:27 AM
have we really come to the point where not seeing a preview of the game you are about to play is an actual complaint?
---
gamertag:hollywood1228
psn:hollywood1228
#5dnmtPosted 11/26/2013 8:52:00 AM
hardinm78 posted...
have we really come to the point where not seeing a preview of the game you are about to play is an actual complaint?

Just another little thing in the hilariously gigantic pile of little things that MS didn't think about or did wrong.
#6shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 8:57:43 AM(edited)
hardinm78 posted...

Why not? There's no excuse for that kind of cheapness. The little 3ds does this so why can't a super state of the art machine not show a cool preview. Thats just very cheap of Microsoft IMO. That's ridiculous when the machine costs even more too buy and it can't do that.
---
#7DeadlyKruegerPosted 11/26/2013 8:57:03 AM
Do we still get demo's of games in the store? Like Crimson Dragon?
#8Reece504Posted 11/26/2013 8:57:31 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
hardinm78 posted...

Why not? There's no excuse for that kind of cheapness. Th little 3ds does this so why can't a super state of the art machine not a show a cool preview. Thats just very cheap of Microsoft IMO. That's ridiculous when the machine costs even more too buy and it can't do that.

annnnnnnnd ps4 has no dlna support or play mp3s while you play a game or play audio cds what is your point? the xbox one can do plenty of stuff the 3ds can't do as well?
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#9hardinm78Posted 11/26/2013 8:58:08 AM
i dont understand how that is something done wrong. just start the game if you want to see it run, if you need to see it run in the dashboard (for whatever reason) just start playing and say xbox go home. or record your own videos and snap them on the side if thats what u need to get off,
---
gamertag:hollywood1228
psn:hollywood1228
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/26/2013 8:59:13 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
hardinm78 posted...

Why not? There's no excuse for that kind of cheapness. Th little 3ds does this so why can't a super state of the art machine not a show a cool preview. Thats just very cheap of Microsoft IMO. That's ridiculous when the machine costs even more too buy and it can't do that.

I'd argue that there is no excuse for that kind of gimmick but whatever... I will say I do love how MS is using user uploaded videos for games when you go shopping on the games store. it really gives you a good view of what you're buying. After I bought it, however, I don't need some silly video to play on my dash before I click it. What a silly thing to complain about...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.