Is there a quick game scene preview before you play a game?

#11shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 9:00:58 AM
I like microsoft a lot but I'm not sure why people defend this. You would expect that preview scene since the last gen PS3 did it.
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#12PopSmorePosted 11/26/2013 9:03:28 AM
i have to agree with TC, it's a nice touch before you launch the game. specially if it's a game you've been waiting to play for so long, you just scroll over onto it and are greeted with an awesome preview, music, etc.. its a good feeling before launching into the game. it's a small but pleasant touch
#13BrnHeatAAPosted 11/26/2013 9:03:48 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
hardinm78 posted...
have we really come to the point where not seeing a preview of the game you are about to play is an actual complaint?

Why not? There's no excuse for that kind of cheapness. The little 3ds does this so why can't a super state of the art machine not show a cool preview. Thats just very cheap of Microsoft IMO. That's ridiculous when the machine costs even more too buy and it can't do that.

I remember that on the PSP and it was nice, but if that existed then, Microsoft would have done it on the 360 if they thought it was worth including. Just a company decision, not a tech deficiency.
---
"God Wubs You" www.youtube.com/user/Rszkwski623
I believe in SANDBAG