Snap TV is a bit disappointing

#21x1STP_KLOSRx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 9:51:06 AM
PsychoDrama1 posted...
It's possible that snap tv might suck, but it's a reality that the Chicago Blackhawks are the best hockey team in North America. Did you see them blitz the Oilers TC? The cup stays with Chicago this season.

So much talent. Can't stop them all. Go Hawks!
#22XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 11/26/2013 9:54:13 AM
It's because you're a Blackhawks fan is all. That has to be the reason! LOL
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#23xninjagrrlPosted 11/26/2013 9:57:06 AM
bob15x posted...
xninjagrrl posted...
Snap TV is dumb and clogs up a large chunk of the screen only to let you view tv in a tiny window of it. PIP on a tv is much better.

PIP takes extra setup though. They idea of snap is good if it works. Have to test it out more. It may just not be so efficient running to media events.

The biggest problem is finding a tv that has pip these days. Seems rare.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#24Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2013 9:58:32 AM
I'm in the US too and mine looks like it does normally. Maybe your cable provider was just having a bad time for a little while? I have time warner cable and that **** will randomly crap out whenever it feels like it, but most of the time it's fine.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#25x1STP_KLOSRx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 9:58:50 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Well worth it. Can't stop Kane, Toews, Hossa, Saad, Sharp, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Keith. Its like an all star team! Ha
#26x1STP_KLOSRx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 10:00:05 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
I'm in the US too and mine looks like it does normally. Maybe your cable provider was just having a bad time for a little while? I have time warner cable and that **** will randomly crap out whenever it feels like it, but most of the time it's fine.

It worked fine once I switched to full screen. The sound was fine but the picture was choppy in Snap. I'll try again today.
#27XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 11/26/2013 10:04:37 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Well worth it. Can't stop Kane, Toews, Hossa, Saad, Sharp, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Keith. Its like an all star team! Ha

I'm a Pens fan always have been. Just playing the Hawks are a great team, no one enjoyed them killing Boston's hopes as much as I did. The pens need to step it up, much better team then how they are playing at the moment.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#28PsychoDrama1Posted 11/26/2013 10:09:34 AM
I think it's also very possible that because of how poor things have been for other Chicago sports teams (bears, rose+bulls), the Xbox One wasn't properly calibrated for the lightning speed and finesse of the Hawks. Once Toews majestically launched past the defenders and scored a breakaway short handed goal, the live feed simply couldn't recover.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#29PsychoDrama1Posted 11/26/2013 10:16:13 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I'm a Pens fan always have been. Just playing the Hawks are a great team, no one enjoyed them killing Boston's hopes as much as I did. The pens need to step it up, much better team then how they are playing at the moment.

Pens are beastly, they will come around again. It's only a matter of time. You got monsters like Jokinen, Malkin, and Kunitz. And of course the one man to rule them all..Sidney effin Crosby.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#30XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 11/26/2013 10:18:17 AM
PsychoDrama1 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Pens are beastly, they will come around again. It's only a matter of time. You got monsters like Jokinen, Malkin, and Kunitz. And of course the one man to rule them all..Sidney effin Crosby.

We definitely have the talent Neal is scoring at will right now as well. Defense is tough, I'm still not sold on Fleury never have been. And right now with vokoun out no one is there to push him.
---