DayZ is going to be exclusive to PS4?! WTF!

#31xHuckleberryPosted 11/26/2013 8:24:17 PM
I cant help but think about "what if this game was for XBO"

I bet you'd think it was a pretty nice game then.
#32GeistPosted 11/26/2013 8:25:30 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
SoD is pretty similar to GTA tho. Lol

How? Even the most similar aspect, driving, is nothing alike because driving a car in SoD is the worst thing to do.
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#33dementedlullabyPosted 11/26/2013 8:27:09 PM
I found DayZ pretty over rated tbh. I'm not a big ARMA fan though so maybe it's just the engine that I had the issue with. Considering there's no way they'll make a new engine for the full release I will likely never try it even if it does come out.

The concept for the game was cool but I could never get everything to come together properly. I wanted a game I had to watch my ass for zombies and other players. It always ends up being zombies or other players in my experience. I was hoping I could have a swarm coming down on me or my enemies while we are battling each other but it never panned out in any of the servers we played on.

A lot of people bagged ZombiU but it does permadeath pretty well.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#34boolzeroPosted 11/26/2013 8:30:55 PM(edited)
I don't know why anyone would want DayZ on consoles... It is nothing but one big grieferfest noon PC, riddled with bugs and in need of fixes. There's plenty of other better PC games games with persistent worlds I'd rather see.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned if ARMA 3 was going to be a console exclusive...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#35dementedlullabyPosted 11/26/2013 8:33:41 PM
boolzero posted...
I don't know why anyone would want DayZ on consoles... It is nothing but one big grieferfest noon PC, riddled with bugs and in need of fixes. There's plenty of other better PC games games with persistent worlds I'd rather see.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned if ARMA 3 was going to be a console exclusive...

Most people I've talked to on Steam don't like ARMA 3.

The reason people want DayZ is because the concept is cool. Considering it was a mod and not a full game those issues are forgiveable. But if they released the stand alone game like they want to in the condition it's currently in that would be inexcusable indeed.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#36xHuckleberryPosted 11/26/2013 8:34:10 PM
boolzero posted...

Yeah, lol. I bet they just release the same game with all the same bugs.
#37boolzeroPosted 11/26/2013 8:35:02 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
I found DayZ pretty over rated tbh. I'm not a big ARMA fan though so maybe it's just the engine that I had the issue with. Considering there's no way they'll make a new engine for the full release I will likely never try it even if it does come out.

The concept for the game was cool but I could never get everything to come together properly. I wanted a game I had to watch my ass for zombies and other players. It always ends up being zombies or other players in my experience. I was hoping I could have a swarm coming down on me or my enemies while we are battling each other but it never panned out in any of the servers we played on.

A lot of people bagged ZombiU but it does permadeath pretty well.

Very true! Also the fact that the zombies are of little threat since they are so spread out and lightly populated when compared to the viciousness of human players who 99% of the time would rather kill you and steal your stuff then cooperate...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#38xHuckleberryPosted 11/26/2013 8:42:45 PM
Geist posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
SoD is pretty similar to GTA tho. Lol

How? Even the most similar aspect, driving, is nothing alike because driving a car in SoD is the worst thing to do.

GTA driving mechanics suck. SoD even worse.

Sounds pretty similar to me.

All joking aside, comparing a zombie game to a non zombie game.(lol)

Clearly they are not the same game. But they do have similar features, and they seem pretty easy to see. Living, breathing(or not so much) open world. You get your own place, upgrade and get yourself better stuff than what you had previously. Bunch of killing going on. Bunch of guns and collectables.

Maybe im just trying to force this, but maybe your trying to force the games to not be similar. I duno, but imo they do have aspects that both games share. So imo, similar.
#39MmaguyPosted 11/26/2013 8:44:32 PM
Ch3wy posted...
It's not ever coming out, it was due last winter.

Winter is coming.
#40allan247Posted 11/26/2013 9:30:01 PM
game sucked
---
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC (Veteran OEF 2010, 2011 Helmand Province)