"Killer Instinct succeeds enormously"- IGN

#71deadmarvPosted 11/27/2013 11:38:21 AM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
teehee23 posted...
uptown710 posted...
Lmao don't get mad that KI is so simple that household pets can put up a good fight. Hell, the game may be better with an Atari joystick

I'm using a special keyboard designed by sony that only allows you to see this message.
The actual and factual is that Killer Instinct, exclusive on Xbox #1, is the highest rated and bestest selling next gen fighting game.
That says it all!

You're welcome.

because it's....the only next gen fighting game right now? might have something to do with it ;)

Shhhhh, logic and deductive reasoning are not the TC's strongest traits. Also I have to wonder if it's the "bestest", why is the TC wasting his time trolling the internet.
#72ExempliGratiaPosted 11/27/2013 12:07:31 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
uptown710 posted...
And real fighting game fan looks the other way..

5 hit combs for basically pushing 2 buttons? No thanks...

Where's GG...?

As a self proclaimed "real fighting game fan" I think you have no clue what you're talking about.

Guess you're not a real fighting game fan.

Lol. I'm pretty sure I can mop the floor with most people here in some UMVC3 or any of the Vs series games.. But I guess you can believe what you want.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#73Yelnam-26Posted 11/27/2013 2:39:46 PM
teehee23 posted...
uptown710 posted...
Lmao don't get mad that KI is so simple that household pets can put up a good fight. Hell, the game may be better with an Atari joystick

I'm using a special keyboard designed by sony that only allows you to see this message.
The actual and factual is that Killer Instinct, exclusive on Xbox #1, is the highest rated and bestest selling next gen fighting game.
That says it all!

You're welcome.

it is also on the most popular list.
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#74tmtyfPosted 11/27/2013 3:16:49 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
uptown710 posted...
And real fighting game fan looks the other way..

5 hit combs for basically pushing 2 buttons? No thanks...

Where's GG...?

As a self proclaimed "real fighting game fan" I think you have no clue what you're talking about.

Guess you're not a real fighting game fan.

Lol. I'm pretty sure I can mop the floor with most people here in some UMVC3 or any of the Vs series games.. But I guess you can believe what you want.

suuure you can.

anyway ki really is an awesome game. Sure it might need more content but they are actively listening to the community and making additions and changes. Story mode will be added soon, along with finishers in season 2.

if anybody was at the MS tourney you would have seen how crazy it can get. Bravo on both Ms and dh for making a great fighter.
---
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
#75Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/27/2013 4:00:14 PM
I guess the uber positive review at eventhubs isnt written by a real fighting game fan.

Sad how many people are convinced the game is a button masher that takes no skill without playing it.

It's actually pretty fantastically awesome.

But whatever, this board is infested by trolls and complainers anyway, who will never accept any good game microsoft puts out.
---
3DS FC: 2105-9152-7042
IGN: Zyzzyva
#76Sexy_L4DYPosted 11/27/2013 4:02:52 PM
ROCKS_21 posted...
its a nice game, but too expensive for only 8 characters and so few modes.

20 dollars for 8 characters and arcade mode and the best netcode for a fighting game ever.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#77ROCKS_21Posted 11/27/2013 5:29:56 PM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
ROCKS_21 posted...
its a nice game, but too expensive for only 8 characters and so few modes.

20 dollars for 8 characters and arcade mode and the best netcode for a fighting game ever.

Arcade aka default mode is a bonus now? A storymode would be more of a bonus, they don't even have that. Sorry bud, but after Skullgirls, which cost less than this and offers more content, I am not impressed with what you pointed out. And I've never had any latency problems with Skullgirls.
---
Trekkin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ksUnXXK3bI
#78PokeLord473Posted 11/27/2013 5:55:03 PM
lolIGN
---
"Am I missing an eyebrow?" - Adam Savage
#79rusty12000Posted 11/27/2013 6:03:59 PM
Oh teehee you are the worse
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#80knightimexPosted 11/28/2013 7:35:09 AM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
knightimex posted...
Free game is a success.

*shocking*

You were on of the Double Helix haters months ago.
Now your tears are delicious.

Topic= go The Killer Instinct!

Actually, I never said anything about Double Helix.
In fact I do believe i defended them.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty