I hate having to put discs in to play.

#21mfv12979Posted 11/26/2013 6:09:26 PM
New generation of gamers are getting lazier and lazier. They want everything to be spoon fed for them.. Always complaining about nothing.
#22Foxx3kPosted 11/26/2013 6:11:07 PM
mfv12979 posted...
New generation of gamers are getting lazier and lazier. They want everything to be spoon fed for them.. Always complaining about nothing.

"I hate progress! Progress is lazy! I want nothing to change ever because waaaaah!" - Silly people like you & people like you.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#23RyuuHou25Posted 11/26/2013 6:52:19 PM
Foxx3k posted...
mfv12979 posted...

"I hate progress! Progress is lazy! I want nothing to change ever because waaaaah!" - Silly people like you & people like you.

This isn't progress, this is pure laziness whining and b****** about having to do something manually. Get up off your f****** ass for the 10 seconds it takes to do it. Christ.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#24boolzeroPosted 11/26/2013 6:56:56 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
I'm going all digital this gen, hell I been doing that for years on my PC anyways.

Same for me. I have been all digital for a while now and don't miss buying physical. PC games, Movies, Music, Books. Considering I don't pay tax on digital downloads, it's actually cheaper than going to the store and purchasing, and since I am usually a day one buyer of games I want and never buy used or sell my games, it actually works out being cheaper for me!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#25thedude008Posted 11/26/2013 6:59:23 PM
i'm surprised we're using disks.
i really thought we'd kind of go backwards to almost a cartridge style; with games on some sort of flash/USB drive, and with the console having a bunch of slots to keep many games in (to confirm ownership, and for ease)
especially since they're just for installation.

maybe that's just layman's thinking and a stupid style though, i don't know how much speed difference there'd be.
#26FlippymanPosted 11/26/2013 7:07:49 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with laziness or progress. It's a matter of what is most convenient for you.

For some, not having to insert a disk is more convenient than not having to insert a disk. There's nothing wrong with that.

For others, being able to keep and play your games when the servers die or your console is broken and you get a new one or any situation where you can't access the game is more convenient than not being able to. And there's nothing wrong with that either.
---
Abuuuur
#27siegeshotPosted 11/26/2013 7:17:27 PM
fuzzdaman posted...
So annoying considering they are fully installed.
Might have to stick to digital downloads only.

I was saying this to myself last night on my 360. Totally hear you man. Very, very frustrating.
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?
#28RyuuHou25Posted 11/26/2013 7:20:59 PM
I seriously fear for this world when people are using words like frustrating to describe getting up off their ass and pushing a button and doing something manually like this.

You people are going to end up like those in Wall-E
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#29AzaneAzerPosted 11/26/2013 7:22:02 PM
they could just allow installed discs to be played without the disc.
#30NewmoonPosted 11/26/2013 7:35:25 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
they could just allow installed discs to be played without the disc.

That was the original plan but without a form of DRM its not feasible and we know that the internet thinks that DRM is the devil although it seems like most now actually like the original XB1 idea.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade