The reason I stick with XBOX

#1MicroSheridanPosted 11/26/2013 6:18:57 PM
i owned both 360 and ps3 as well as many of the same games for both because I have friends on both. Playstation gamers are just horrible at games and its a little too easy to have that much fun with. On xbox I will have a 1.3-1.5 kd and on Playstation in the SAME GAME i will be 2.8-3.0+. If I play a fighting game on 360 I will have an average record using a stick while on ps3 I have a ridiculously high record and I don't even use a stick. Now sometimes it can be fun to do really good in games but when I 'm playing people on ps3 I'm not really that concerned about my stats because I feel like it doesn't really matter cause 95% of the Playstation online community is bad and compared to the live community the skill gap is crazy
#2mrpicPosted 11/26/2013 6:34:08 PM
interesting point which i must admit i have noticed.

Personally when playing ps3 online i found it to be very mediocre connection wise and to match that the games had terrible online modes.
#3NateRose89Posted 11/26/2013 7:27:12 PM
I call bull crap. What fighting games? Because its pretty common knowledge that PS has the superior fighting crowd yet XB probably the superior FPS crowd.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#41nternationa7Posted 11/26/2013 7:30:18 PM
Live near Japan and watch your KD ratio drop like a brick.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#5dementedlullabyPosted 11/26/2013 7:30:48 PM
NateRose89 posted...
I call bull crap. What fighting games? Because its pretty common knowledge that PS has the superior fighting crowd yet XB probably the superior FPS crowd.

I agree, I find more spam happy fighting game players on 360. When I play a fighting game on Playstation I normally get demolished. Persona 4 Arena, I still have nightmares about my online experience and getting smashed repeatedly.

The FPS crowd is FAR better on XBox though.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#6Jiggy101011Posted 11/26/2013 7:33:28 PM
I would LOVE it if there was a game like Battlefield or CoD where you could have xbox players vs Sony players. Im not sure if its the controller or maybe the Sony FPS gamers are easier to play against, but I do A LOT better on MP on the PS3 vs the 360.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#7MicroSheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 9:25:41 PM
1nternationa7 posted...

trust me you and the majority of your country is awful at fps

personally I think if you don't notice the difference in competition between xbox and Playstation it's because you're not very good and you're just getting slaughtered regardless .

And yes, Playstation players are horrible at fighting games. Playstations are used at tournaments but the good players play on xbl for better net code. If you disagree you're probably a low rank bad with a neg win ratio and you don't even understand what competition is. Get a high rank on xbl in a fighting game and then get a high rank on psn and see who's better. If you're a low rank of course your gonna run into bad players and spammers regardless of platform but i find myself still running into bad players at high ranks on psn
#8teehee23Posted 11/26/2013 9:31:08 PM
NateRose89 posted...

Wrong.
Virtua Fighter 5 was released on ps3 with no online while the 360 version had online.
The ps3 version didn't get updated and patched and a buggy online play until months and months later.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#9NateRose89Posted 11/26/2013 10:43:18 PM
teehee23 posted...
NateRose89 posted...

Wrong.
Virtua Fighter 5 was released on ps3 with no online while the 360 version had online.
The ps3 version didn't get updated and patched and a buggy online play until months and months later.

So one game?

SFIV, MK9, Injustice, Tekken TT2, GG... all have bigger followings on PS.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#101nternationa7Posted 11/26/2013 10:50:04 PM
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

trust me you and the majority of your country is awful at fps

Well, I'll take you up on that because the majority of the gamers here play fps on PC. I'd love to see you try to beat them without your aim assist.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947