The reason I stick with XBOX

#11MCC1701Posted 11/26/2013 10:50:11 PM
Simple reason why, last gen the "go-to" FPS for a while was Halo, which was Xbox only. Those who are FPS junkies went to Xbox and stayed because of COD being multiplat, the controller, and larger player base.

That appears set to change this gen, so we shall see.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#123HPPosted 11/26/2013 10:50:25 PM
I've noticed the exact opposite TC, especially when it comes to FPSs. people on xbl are just bad. i also recall several instances were ps3 teams on gamebattles joined tournaments for the 360 and dominated the known 360 teams on their own console/controller. Also the 360 controller is the worst controller for fighting games so most people have a stick so you having one isnt going to put you at an advantage if that is what you were implying.
#13garcia_jxPosted 11/26/2013 10:55:05 PM
I just think it's that way because the Xbox 360 had a bigger install base than the ps3. There was a greater talent pool as oppose to the ps3. This gen, it might just be the other way around.
#14MicroSheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:57:24 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Live near Japan and watch your KD ratio drop like a brick.

trust me you and the majority of your country is awful at fps

Well, I'll take you up on that because the majority of the gamers here play fps on PC. I'd love to see you try to beat them without your aim assist.

>implying console gamers are incapable of owning a PC

get a grip kid I've put more hours into counter strike then you've probably put into any game in your entire life and still play it regularly. You know why PC doesn't have auto aim? Because kb+m is more precise and doesn't have dead zones, even with auto aim it's more challenging aiming on console because you have less control. See, it's because you can 't grasp concepts as simple as this even though it's been common knowledge for YEARS that let me know you're just another sub par fps gamer there for no purpose other than to boost my kd.
#15RingsOfUranusPosted 11/27/2013 7:01:55 PM
I noticed this as well. Coming from the 360 to the PS4, the Battlefield players are even worse. (Didn't even think that was possible.) But opposing players are just fodder.
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
"I'm excited to see what don't has for the ps4" -HomieKnockout
#161nternationa7Posted 11/27/2013 7:13:19 PM
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

Well, I'll take you up on that because the majority of the gamers here play fps on PC. I'd love to see you try to beat them without your aim assist.

get a grip kid I've put more hours into counter strike then you've probably put into any game in your entire life and still play it regularly. You know why PC doesn't have auto aim? Because kb+m is more precise and doesn't have dead zones, even with auto aim it's more challenging aiming on console because you have less control. See, it's because you can 't grasp concepts as simple as this even though it's been common knowledge for YEARS that let me know you're just another sub par fps gamer there for no purpose other than to boost my kd.

awww, and I thought you went to xbox live because it gave you "better" opponents. does it make you feel better that your opponents can't aim for jack due to their inferior control mechanism? also keep dreaming kid, I've been gaming since unreal tournament so you could never hope to beat me.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#17krystylaPosted 11/27/2013 7:14:44 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
MicroSheridan posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

awww, and I thought you went to xbox live because it gave you "better" opponents. does it make you feel better that your opponents can't aim for jack due to their inferior control mechanism? also keep dreaming kid, I've been gaming since unreal tournament so you could never hope to beat me.

I call it both are whimps with no balls
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#18peephole303Posted 11/27/2013 8:09:20 PM
And TC is one of the reasons i prefere the PS community
#19BeewayPosted 11/27/2013 8:17:31 PM
I can only agree with TC because I've only played CoD on PS3 once at a friends house, and I don't think I got under a 5.0kdr out of the 10 or so matches I played. Could just be a coincidence, but who knows. I actually find early morning until midday CoD is easy mode on Xbox. After evening is when you really see the talent.
---
GT: OpTic Beeway
#20MikasaAyanamiPosted 11/27/2013 8:22:26 PM
peephole303 posted...
And TC is one of the reasons i prefere the PS community

This. TC is annoying.