Another Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey JRPG exclusive situation on Xbone?

#71HellsingOrgPosted 11/28/2013 11:30:28 AM
>goes to Gamestop
> sees games like Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia for 4.99 used...

thats just sad.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#72Duke AriochPosted 11/28/2013 11:48:27 AM
SuperSuikoden posted...
SupaShig posted...
If I had the patience, I would link to the 4 threads on this forum saying how XBOne was never getting tales. The Xbots have no interest in JRPGs at all. They all said they didn't want that trash on their system. Does this mean all of you XBOne owners will like JRPGs again if this is confirmed to get you an exclusive one?

This is stereotyping. There are many JRPG lovers who own Xbox.

Exactly. PS4 doesn't have any JRPG's either so why would I buy one right now?

Honestly the best JRPGs i've played were on the first playstation and genesis. Not a fan of the whole child protagonist thing that most JRPG's have seemed to shift to or the new FFs with their "i want to be an action adventure series" direction.

Maybe some indie developers or project spark folks will revisit the golden era with shining force, FFT, and suikoden 2 style games. I still play those probably once a year or more whereas I haven't used my PS360 consoles for anything but netflix recently.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#73gfaqsterPosted 11/29/2013 3:37:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74PituitarPosted 11/29/2013 3:53:16 AM
Lets just hope no one remembers that the tales of vesperia version on the xbox 360 was inferior to the ps3 port.
#75TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/29/2013 3:54:38 AM
I hope MS throws their weight around on this one. Their bought JRPGs on the 360 are terrific.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#76TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/29/2013 3:56:18 AM
Pituitar posted...
Lets just hope no one remembers that the tales of vesperia version on the xbox 360 was inferior to the ps3 port.

...unless you don't understand Japanese.

The only reason for the extra content was Sony demanding it, so it could happen again if the game doesn't sell on Xbox.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#77SuperSuikodenPosted 11/29/2013 12:06:10 PM
HellsingOrg posted...
>goes to Gamestop

thats just sad.

---
Wii R U
#78gfaqsterPosted 11/30/2013 2:33:18 AM
SuperSuikoden posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
>goes to Gamestop

thats just sad.

I actually don't own a 360 but I picked up those games because I couldn't bear to see them rotting away on the shelf at gamestop. I want to play them now so I might pick up a used 360. I don't need to buy Xbox Live to play them right?
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-