Next Batch of Releases in 2.5 months

#1MRL3G3NDPosted 11/27/2013 8:57:22 AM
Nothing I want...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#2CoordinatesPosted 11/27/2013 9:01:28 AM
Good, I really need some time to finish my games and 2.5 months is enough.

Meanwhile, I'll have some cash to spend for Forza, Killer Instinct and some sweet XBL games and stuff like Ryse's campaign will keep me going for a while.
#3GambitbuzzkillPosted 11/27/2013 9:13:46 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Nothing I want...

Please don't remind me lol this is what I hate about new systems coming out.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#4x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 11/27/2013 9:15:57 AM
Nothing I'm interested in until Titanfall but that's fine because I have Forza 5, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Killer Instinct and Need for Speed Rivals to occupy my time. I also have Killzone and Resogun for the PS4 so I'm in a good place gaming wise. Plus, lots of Blackhawks games to watch. :D

Entertainment isn't at a premium here.
#5shads3055Posted 11/27/2013 9:18:56 AM
Nothing I want. I'm waiting till titian fall mad max and PGA golf. That's it for me so far
#6BadLuckIncPosted 11/27/2013 9:24:21 AM
No one is interested in Thief? :O That game should be sweet~
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#7MRL3G3ND(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 9:33:53 AM
Not trolling but I remember the same feeling when the 360 came out.

I think Oblivion was the first title to come out post launch...then everything just came flooding in.

I have Battlefield 4-Can't get into mp without my friends, they all haven't upgraded yet
I have Forza 5-The cars on the track go round and round...I don't have my wheel which made it more fun.
I have dead rising 3-My buddy and I cracked this open last night, good fun, but I can see some redundancies early
I have NBA2K14-this doesn't even count, 2K is like my back up pistol, but I only play when friends come over...I hate playing the AI

COD AKA the "Righteous Slaughter", is the same as it ever was lol
KI-I just don't know, I'm a MK fan, and I used to play KI in the arcades at it's height, but I remember the combo system being a lot easier to pick up...after a few minutes I could only squeeze out a 3 hit combo.. I may have $15 to throw away, but with no story mode, I can only play this with friends.

Im just worried because once these get old, titanfall is the only thing in sight for a while.
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#8streamjumperPosted 11/27/2013 9:56:24 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Im just worried because once these get old, titanfall is the only thing in sight for a while.

I'm guessing that your BF4 problem is also responsible for you not really feeling Garden Warfare. I'd figure that most people who enjoyed BF (and probably CoD) would love it, but I can also understand how the goofiness might turn off some people who like their shooters a little more serious.

But you're not hyped for Thief? Not even a little?
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...