Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#22Mista_MPosted 11/27/2013 3:16:22 PM
lol

xoxo.

one whipped husband
#23the_real_onePosted 11/27/2013 3:22:51 PM
I LOLED so hard
Man why they keep dumping the console with stupid ideas like that!
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#24KismayazPosted 11/27/2013 3:30:00 PM
Microsoft tryharding
---
3DS FC: 1607-2440-5712
#25levyjl1988Posted 11/27/2013 3:49:41 PM
If Microsoft can buy me an Xbox one I would dig it, but seems like that's not gonna happen.
So I'm gonna go backwards this gen and start up 360 collecting, especially when everyone is trading in their old games.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#26RyuuHou25Posted 11/27/2013 3:53:27 PM
SpecOpsz posted...
Howatizer posted...
I think it is deliberately tongue-in-cheek. I can't see how someone would take that seriously.

Exactly, I thought it was hilarious.

It's not about taking it seriously.

Look at it this way. You're at a party, it's early in the night, and some guy makes a wildly awesome and hilarious joke that everyone loves. Then as the night goes on, you get more wasted, he just keeps trying to grab onto the glory with the same joke, just....slightly different.

Everyone throws plastic red cups at him instead.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#27TheDon1981Posted 11/27/2013 4:10:45 PM
BeefEaster posted...
Hey sugar daddy,

Not sure if youíve heard, but Xbox One is now available. That means we can start playing games like LocoCycle. I know, I know. Youíd rather line dance than watch me karate kick it, but hear me out on this. Xbox One is actually for both of us. Seriously.

I put together a list of reasons why the console could benefit you and meótogether and apart, but mostly together:

Games! Maybe you donít LOVE games like I do, but thereís really something for everyone. While Iím playing Skylanders SWAP Force, you might like dance games. And since you were just begging me to take a road trip, Iím willing to play Zumba Fitness: World Party just for you. Itís a win-win!
Entertainment for both of us. You love football and I love music. Well, with the Xbox One, we can love both. We can catch your favorite band AND check out my favorite movie. Just think of all this togetherness we're going to experience. Itís gonna be awesome!
It will help us get fit. The console offers Xbox Fitness free with Xbox Live Gold through December 2014* so I can get bikini body we've always dreamed of, while working out to Tracy Anderson.
Play with others. Youíve been encouraging me to spend less time in the bathroom and it just so happens that Xbox One has the best multiplayer service that filters out jerks. So donít you worry. If we get an Xbox One, Iíll be spending less time in the bathroom in no time.
We can talk on Skype with your creepy uncle whom, of course, I love dearly. Heck, we can even talk to them while we watch your favorite TV show.

So what do you say? Letís be like an awesome movie montageójust me, you, and my our Xbox Oneótogether at last.

Xoxo,
Me

p.s. Did I mention how handy you are? And how I really appreciate that you still give me money when I come to visit?

p.p.s If (or should I say when) we get Xbox One, you have dibs on the first Skype call that we experience together.

p.p.p.s Long story short: I really, really, really want one for the holidaysóyíknow... for us.

Now this one is good, in contrast to the atrociously awkward original.
---
We spend money we don't have on things we don't need,
to create impressions that won't last on people we don't care about.
#28NinjuggalotusPosted 11/27/2013 7:33:24 PM
lmfao this is so bad
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
She witit, I'm witit
#29hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/27/2013 7:37:30 PM
Howatizer posted...
I think it is deliberately tongue-in-cheek. I can't see how someone would take that seriously.

Of course it's tongue-in-cheek, but of terrible quality. It is just awful.
---
http://s23.postimg.org/kb2fx314b/3_DS_Warrior.png
#30mjc0961Posted 11/27/2013 7:38:20 PM
Enclave posted...
slyman19 posted...
When Sony creates something dumb, it's just for fun. When Microsoft does it, it's just plain dumb.

Fanboys are stupid.

No, people are just comparing it to the doctors note one that Microsoft already had done recently and saying that this one is just stupid while the previous one was much better.

God, some of you scream "TROLL!" or "FANBOY!"at the drop of a hat.

Seriously, you read this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/doctors-note

Read that and tell me it's not way better than the one posted in this thread?

Nope, that one is way better than the garbage TC linked.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.