Has Microsoft released a statement regarding patching Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has Microsoft released a statement regarding patching Xbox Live?

User Info: tokenblackguy23

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#1
The party system/ xbox live is broken. If I start a party and I am playing AC IV than at the top of the party it says "ACIV Party" instead of it being a general party. Now If I want to play a game of NBA 2K14 team up I cant just switch disc and send invites. I have to leave the party start a new party which makes my new party a NBA 2K14 party than I can send invites for NBA 2K14. I am not sure if anyone is expierencing these issues but my friends and I surely are.

Another thing, the NBA 2K14 servers are always down, BF4 doesn't have a squad up feature and besides that the only games that work for team up is COD Ghost. Erghh this is a bit frustrating am I the only one expierencing these issues?
Arsenal!!!!!

User Info: mrshowtime333

mrshowtime333
3 years ago#2
My party is ok.

BF4 and NBA 2k are a problem for everyone.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
3 years ago#3
I believe there is an option to switch the game for the party. I think I did this the other night but can't remember.

I agree that the system is wonky though and they really need to get it straightened out.

It's disappointing to hear NBA 2k14 servers aren't good. I was thinking of getting that this weekend.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: tokenblackguy23

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#4
TreGooda posted...
I believe there is an option to switch the game for the party. I think I did this the other night but can't remember.

I agree that the system is wonky though and they really need to get it straightened out.

It's disappointing to hear NBA 2k14 servers aren't good. I was thinking of getting that this weekend.

The bad thing is they said they are using Dedicated Servers I am not sure if that matters but I would assume Dedicated would be more reliable.
Arsenal!!!!!

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#5
Party chat is a broken mess on Xbone,it is way better on 360 and PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has Microsoft released a statement regarding patching Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived