Has Microsoft released a statement regarding patching Xbox Live?

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 11/27/2013 5:35:17 PM
The party system/ xbox live is broken. If I start a party and I am playing AC IV than at the top of the party it says "ACIV Party" instead of it being a general party. Now If I want to play a game of NBA 2K14 team up I cant just switch disc and send invites. I have to leave the party start a new party which makes my new party a NBA 2K14 party than I can send invites for NBA 2K14. I am not sure if anyone is expierencing these issues but my friends and I surely are.

Another thing, the NBA 2K14 servers are always down, BF4 doesn't have a squad up feature and besides that the only games that work for team up is COD Ghost. Erghh this is a bit frustrating am I the only one expierencing these issues?
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#2mrshowtime333Posted 11/27/2013 5:39:05 PM
My party is ok.

BF4 and NBA 2k are a problem for everyone.
#3TreGoodaPosted 11/27/2013 5:39:09 PM
I believe there is an option to switch the game for the party. I think I did this the other night but can't remember.

I agree that the system is wonky though and they really need to get it straightened out.

It's disappointing to hear NBA 2k14 servers aren't good. I was thinking of getting that this weekend.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#4tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 5:40:44 PM
TreGooda posted...
I believe there is an option to switch the game for the party. I think I did this the other night but can't remember.

I agree that the system is wonky though and they really need to get it straightened out.

It's disappointing to hear NBA 2k14 servers aren't good. I was thinking of getting that this weekend.

The bad thing is they said they are using Dedicated Servers I am not sure if that matters but I would assume Dedicated would be more reliable.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#5ssjgohhkuPosted 12/1/2013 2:54:51 PM
Party chat is a broken mess on Xbone,it is way better on 360 and PS4.