The way Xbox Fitness is promoted is misleading

#1Rainy_David1Posted 11/27/2013 6:01:14 PM
http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/xbox-one-xbox-fitness-unveiled

"Xbox Fitness will launch this holiday, just in time to get a jump-start on your New Year’s fitness resolution. With an Xbox Fitness Pass, included free with your Xbox Live Gold membership through December 2014, you’ll have unlimited access to the world’s best workouts, only on Xbox One."

https://beachbody.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9400/~/xbox-fitness-faqs

From the FAQ:

Will the Fitness Service for Xbox be composed of the entire workout program?
No - just 1-2 workouts per program. If Xbox users like the workouts they will have the opportunity to purchase the full programs through Beachbody.
#2RingsOfUranusPosted 11/27/2013 6:06:25 PM
...........What now? A gym membership to stay in your house?
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
"I'm excited to see what don't has for the ps4" -HomieKnockout
#3Rainy_David1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:22:32 PM(edited)
RingsOfUranus posted...
...........What now? A gym membership to stay in your house?

It would be fine if it actually had certain full programs. It's more like a trainer fee than a gym membership.
#4yanksfan4247Posted 11/27/2013 6:26:15 PM
I guess beachbody didn't want to give their entire programs away for free.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#5Rainy_David1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:30:44 PM(edited)
yanksfan4247 posted...
I guess beachbody didn't want to give their entire programs away for free.

That's perfectly fine if they don't, but that doesn't excuse the way Microsoft is promoting the program. It would be a little better if you could actually buy the rest of the program through Xbox Fitness, where Beachbody gets a cut, but you can't even do that.
#6Rainy_David1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:59:53 PM
Bump for truth
#7Mindwipe77Posted 11/27/2013 7:01:56 PM
how much are the workouts? I haven't tried it yet
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#8zephirrainesPosted 11/27/2013 7:04:45 PM
Then dont buy it. Problem solved. Bumping your own whining is just pathetic. Truth is that this is just wannabe trolling and even if it was totally free you would whine that the console should be just for gaming.

You really believed they would all be free? You never seen how much these programs cost in stores or apps? Wow.
#9RyuuHou25Posted 11/27/2013 7:08:06 PM
zephirraines posted...
Then dont buy it. Problem solved. Bumping your own whining is just pathetic. Truth is that this is just wannabe trolling and even if it was totally free you would whine that the console should be just for gaming.

You really believed they would all be free? You never seen how much these programs cost in stores or apps? Wow.

Yeah, typical Xbot response "Truth is trolling!"

You can READ what they've said to people to promote the thing, and it's a flat out lie, and you're calling people pointing this out and having legitimate complaints about it trolls >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#10Rainy_David1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 7:10:55 PM(edited)
zephirraines posted...

Leave it to fanboys like you to defend bad business practices. It's not just that they are not free. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THE REST OF THE PROGRAM ON XBOX FITNESS. YOU NEED TO BUY IT ON DVD TO GET THE REST OF THE PROGRAM. I hope the use of capitals can get that point through your head. You're a companies dream, because you'll take any crap they through at you, and whine when other people want you to have a better experience.