Full P90x on XboxOne? NOPE. Only 1-2 programs per workout

#1Ramsus082Posted 11/27/2013 6:36:04 PM(edited)
According to the makers themselves, XboxOne users only get 1-2 programs per workout. If you considered P90x on XboxOne to be a selling point for you personally, you've been bait-and-switched it seems.

Will the Fitness Service for Xbox be composed of the entire workout program?

No - just 1-2 workouts per program. If Xbox users like the workouts they will have the opportunity to purchase the full programs through Beachbody.

https://beachbody.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9400/~/xbox-fitness-faqs

I don't know if the above sentence implies that complete workouts won't even be available for purchase over X1, but that's the impression I'm getting.

I also don't know if Microsoft explicitly said that XboxOne gamers would have access to full programs(I imagine they did not) but that's obviously been the implication in the industry so far.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#2Apex-PlayerPosted 11/27/2013 6:39:06 PM
you pay for workout vids on xbox?
surely you can find utubes or streams, blogs.
must be away to see the same footage for free, no?

I ask because addons for everything is jacked, they dont even let you better yourself or get healthy for free.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#3Ramsus082(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:48:45 PM(edited)
Apex-Player posted...

I ask because addons for everything is jacked, they dont even let you better yourself or get healthy for free.

1) I don't believe gamers will be able to pay for workout vids on XboxOne, no, if that's what you're asking. They say they'll be available "through BeachBody", maybe implying that they won't be available through Live. You can find all sorts of free workout videos if you search, but P90x has an excellent reputation in the states, and it's the "go-to" recommendation for workout programs.

2) There was an assumption on pretty much every consumer's part that the full programs would be available, included for a year with an Xbox Live subscription.

3) Kinect has been under-utilized at best through it's history, but there's been a sentiment that integration with P90x would be it's "killer app" at launch, with no games taking very good advantage of it yet. While I don't think Microsoft has said that full programs would be available, they've certainly been only too happy to let it's user base assume they would.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#4violentdissmayPosted 11/27/2013 6:45:04 PM
If I wanted fitness I wouldn't be gamer!
---
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 11/27/2013 6:50:42 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

1) I don't believe gamers will be able to pay for workout vids on XboxOne, no, if that's what you're asking. They say they'll be available "through BeachBody", maybe implying that they won't be available through Live. You can find all sorts of free workout videos if you search, but P90x has an excellent reputation in the states, and it's the "go-to" recommendation for workout programs.

2) There was an assumption on pretty much every consumer's part that the full programs would be available, included for a year with an Xbox Live subscription.

Well I hope you call support & they hook you up.
Aside from that, i'd try googling P90x as im sure you'll find vids somewhere its the internets.
I do think the amount of misleading xbox has done this gen is getting out of hand (false 1080p statements, snap tv for EU dont work, etc)

xbros got them to reverse absurdity, hopefully you all band together & make xbox cough up what they 'implied' they would do. (with everything)
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#6zephirrainesPosted 11/27/2013 6:56:15 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Aside from that, i'd try googling P90x as im sure you'll find vids somewhere its the internets.
I do think the amount of misleading xbox has done this gen is getting out of hand (false 1080p statements, snap tv for EU dont work, etc)

xbros got them to reverse absurdity, hopefully you all band together & make xbox cough up what they 'implied' they would do. (with everything)

Looks at your sig. Looks at your post. Thinks of knack. Thinks of you paying for psn. Laughs at another pony.
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 11/27/2013 7:02:20 PM
zephirraines posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Looks at your sig. Looks at your post. Thinks of knack. Thinks of you paying for psn. Laughs at another pony.

enjoy the less is more approach this entire gen. enjoy an entire gen of being so last gen your 720p is showing. Enjoy that for years to come.

On topic, i am sincerely sorry microsoft ripped off another consumer with faulty advertising. I experienced RROD, and I moved forward to a better more reliable company because of it.
hope to see you on ps4 someday.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#8embrandedonePosted 11/28/2013 12:20:30 AM
Get fit.
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#9gunstar808Posted 11/28/2013 12:49:04 AM
Did you make a post about this earlier? I took a look at Xbox Fitness and thought it had a decent free library. Probably 2 dozen free workouts. It's a bummer you don't get all of the p90x or insanity workouts, but honestly there's a lot there. And maybe they will rotate different workouts in the future.
---
GT: Arlong
#10glyde69Posted 11/28/2013 1:49:10 AM
Hmm, not sure why I would want to use Xbox to do my p90 videos. I'm certainly not gonna bring my console to the garage to work out.

Lol, p90x is a tough workout. People are gonna be lining up with shoulder blowouts, hammy pops, and heart attacks and who to blame?? MICROSOFT!

If anyone is wondering, p90x is truly the real deal. I know people can say "just work out hard in your own way and u will get results." And that's true. But its a very good program and the videos can keep u focused instead of pushing for your own routine. First time I did it, I was hovering around 300 pounds. I did the score Synergistics video and I remember almost dying and being so sore I couldn't walk the next day. Fast forward 90 days and I was a 245 pound ANIMAL ripped up from every angle. The first time I did the chest and back video, the first exercise is maxing out push-ups it believe. First day, I did like 22 push-ups and almost collapsed, but by the end was doing 60 push-ups in that allotted minute. Then on the side I was running with my buddy, and banging out 5 miles in 45 minutes.

I don't mean to come off cocky or douchey, and its not my intentions with my post. I just want to let people who might be on the fence that P90X is no fad or gimmick and you WILL see crazy results if u work hard at it. I guarantee if you are a 220 pound couch potato, you will be a 185 pound machine in 90 days.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785