Full P90x on XboxOne? NOPE. Only 1-2 programs per workout

#11Ramsus082(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 6:37:19 PM
Bump
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#12fargas0308Posted 11/28/2013 8:55:41 PM
I've done beachbody workouts for over a year and a half now (p90, insanity, t25). I was going to buy the One anyway but when I saw that they were going to be on Fitness i got excited. I then saw that only a few of them were going to be on there for free. I was disappointed for about 5 seconds then thought to myself that would have been ridiculous!

There is NO WAY beachbody was going to put all of there product on there for free for over a year. They charge over a hundred dollars for each one of those.....they would lose massive amounts of money. Plus some of the stuff you wouldn't even be able to track with the Kinect (pull ups).

I'm happy with what they gave FOR FREE so far.

Also Microsoft nor beachbody said the full programs would be on there........goof balls just assumed
#13Top_BlokePosted 11/28/2013 9:34:13 PM
So something that costs $140 (amazon price) isn't FREE and MS are money grubbers?

How about being thankful that you get some of it free at all so you can choose the program you want to buy, instead of them offering you nothing and having to guess what you might like.
#14embrandedonePosted 11/29/2013 12:16:03 AM
Top_Bloke posted...
So something that costs $140 (amazon price) isn't FREE and MS are money grubbers?

How about being thankful that you get some of it free at all so you can choose the program you want to buy, instead of them offering you nothing and having to guess what you might like.

How about not advertising something if it's behind a paywall and not a FREE feature (Xbox will make us fit)
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#15tmtyfPosted 11/29/2013 1:33:50 AM
embrandedone posted...
Top_Bloke posted...

How about not advertising something if it's behind a paywall and not a FREE feature (Xbox will make us fit)

it is free. They have a good variety of programs that you can alternate for free. They also have full series you can buy which will work with the fit program that you can try first to see of you like it.
---
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
#16fargas0308Posted 11/29/2013 6:22:05 AM
embrandedone posted...
Top_Bloke posted...

Lol.....nice try. They never said the full programs were going to be on there.

Keep trying to make your dumb point though
#17kcoin17Posted 11/29/2013 6:38:52 AM
Join a real gym.
---
XBOX LIVE: C0IN
PSN: KOIN2
#18fargas0308Posted 11/29/2013 7:09:46 AM
kcoin17 posted...
Join a real gym.

Here's s a person that never has done a beachbody program
#19CaIiber345Posted 11/29/2013 7:16:14 AM
P90X is a great workout program. Too bad Microsoft is going to hide it and so many other things behind a paywall. This is exactly the type of crap that I feared they would pull all along, and here we are.

Wait until Kinect features start showing up behind a paywall. I'd can't wait to see what the dedicated defenders have to say then...
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
PSN: Caliber345 Random requests get ignored.
#20BigBOOtoYOU2Posted 11/29/2013 7:27:42 AM
zephirraines posted...
Looks at your sig. Looks at your post. Thinks of knack. Thinks of you paying for psn. Laughs at another pony.

Nothing to see here.

Move along, move along.

Clicks Ignore. (Thought I already had; thanks for the reminder! Don't forget to do your homework this weekend Zeph! You don't want to repeat the 6th grade again!)