Full P90x on XboxOne? NOPE. Only 1-2 programs per workout

#51Ramsus082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 12:34:26 PM
darkwizard3533 posted...
my problem with this isn't that p90x or insanity are bad workouts. they are actually great (but require some level of fitness to start). my problem is that i wont' have the full series available on xbox fitness.

and i thought that was the POINT. to use the kinect camera for scoring, watching form and heart rate. if i have to load up a separate workout dvd t hat doesn't use kinect for the rest of the workouts there is no point in doing itfor the handful they have on the fitness app.

the whole thing is stupid.

just get a good heart rate monitor and find the videos on youtube or buy the dvd's.

there is no reason to use the fitness app at all right now.

This.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#52Miami Hurricanes1Posted 12/3/2013 1:11:25 PM
"Well being that you're 6'1" and 175, I'd rather not take your advice. I'm about your height and I was stuck at 165 for ages before doing P90X. Now I'm 195 and in the best shape of my life. I'll admit that you beat me by about a minute in a mile run, but as I said before, P90X isn't that great with cardio training. Adding running on the treadmill 4 days a week for a couple months will get me at your level.

I've already done the gym thing as a teenager and I prefer P90X at home with my own equipment. P90X is as hard or as easy as you want it to be. The only advantages a gym has are women (got one already), treadmills (I can just run outside and it's a better workout), and a bench press/squat rack (which I'm not into so I don't miss it"

Has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. You do not bulk up from P90X when you're 6"1 and 165. Do you realize P90X is advertised for fat slobs and not athletes or athletic people? Notice those before and after picks? They show fat slobs.

Explain how you gained 30 LBs of muscle doing P90x. Your reasoning for the gyms benefits are laughable and you sound like 15 year old. Gym has 2 things that are important to a workout. A squat rack and a bench. You do not make significant gains by using only dumbbells or bands like P90X recommends.

"Not into bench press/Squat rack"

Shows yours not into a proper workout
#53TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/3/2013 1:24:40 PM
Miami Hurricanes1 posted...
"Well being that you're 6'1" and 175, I'd rather not take your advice. I'm about your height and I was stuck at 165 for ages before doing P90X. Now I'm 195 and in the best shape of my life. I'll admit that you beat me by about a minute in a mile run, but as I said before, P90X isn't that great with cardio training. Adding running on the treadmill 4 days a week for a couple months will get me at your level.

I've already done the gym thing as a teenager and I prefer P90X at home with my own equipment. P90X is as hard or as easy as you want it to be. The only advantages a gym has are women (got one already), treadmills (I can just run outside and it's a better workout), and a bench press/squat rack (which I'm not into so I don't miss it"

Has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. You do not bulk up from P90X when you're 6"1 and 165. Do you realize P90X is advertised for fat slobs and not athletes or athletic people? Notice those before and after picks? They show fat slobs.

Explain how you gained 30 LBs of muscle doing P90x. Your reasoning for the gyms benefits are laughable and you sound like 15 year old. Gym has 2 things that are important to a workout. A squat rack and a bench. You do not make significant gains by using only dumbbells or bands like P90X recommends.

"Not into bench press/Squat rack"

Shows yours not into a proper workout

Who said 30 lbs of muscle? You should at least learn to read properly first before you try to insult me. I'm not sure how much of it is fat and how much is muscle, but I do know it's more muscle than fat. I used to have no abs whatsoever and currently they're faint.

I didn't start doing this yesterday, I've been doing this for like 5 or 6 years now. If you knew as much about fitness as you let on, then you should know that your diet determines whether your exercise bulks you up or trims you down. The extra 30 lbs came from a combination of my heavy weight lifting and my dietary changes.

As for the bench and squat, I'm not into it because I don't like the way they make my joints feel. If you knew as much as you act like you do, you should know that those exercises can negatively impact your joints. I prefer being able to walk comfortably and living without shoulder problems when I reach my later years.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, you have your bro science to back you up. I'm just telling you about my experience with P90X and the gym and why I prefer P90X. It seems to have done more for me than the gym has done for you. For a 6'1" guy, you're a bit on the small side buddy.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D