PS4 already feels like it's hit the "Slim model", but Xbox One....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 already feels like it's hit the "Slim model", but Xbox One....
3 years ago#1
Needs a lot of work and no doubt will be the first console this gen to get redesigned.
PSVita & 3DS
3 years ago#2
It looks just fine immho, no it even looks perfect if it sits atop other devices. For instance the ps4 would really look out of place atop my amplifiers
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
3 years ago#3
I like the size of the Xbox One. It's not that big like people say. Ive seen it in person and it looks a proper size considering how powerful these game machines are getting. The PS4 looks a bit too small but I still like it. It has cool angles.
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
3 years ago#4
Agreed. Sony clearly spent more time on the design of the console itself, since they fit more powerful hardware and an internal PSU in a box smaller than the XBOne, which is less powerful and still needs an external PSU. There's certainly a lot of potential for improvement on the XBOne's design.
http://i.imgur.com/GqJTaKQ.jpg
3 years ago#5
I would say that Microsoft was smart by making their console as big as they did in the sense that they will easily be able to make a slim model.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
3 years ago#6
I don't care if the Xbox is slim or not. The console itself stays cool after being on from 3 PM-11 PM with TV and gaming. That's what I care about.
3 years ago#7
I love the X1 design and the fact that I could play a game for 4+ hours while my system still stays cool is awesome.
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
3 years ago#8
would very much like a redesign for both. dont really like the way either of them look and i want a manual disc tray like the super slim
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
3 years ago#9
Removing the casing, everything in the PS4 is packed neatly together while XBOne is assembled rather clumsily in comparison.
3 years ago#10
PhaseBlack posted...
Needs a lot of work and no doubt will be the first console this gen to get redesigned.

A big reason why the Xbox One won't sell in Japan is because of its size.
Speaking on condition of anonymity.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 already feels like it's hit the "Slim model", but Xbox One....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived