Few questions...

#1twiztidfreak6t9Posted 11/27/2013 10:12:20 PM
1:How do you close out all apps, including the game running.

2:How/can you shut off the Xbox via voice command, if so, what is the command, and will it shut off my cable box and TV as well/

3:Do things download while the Xbox is off?
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):will be the same once I get one next month.
#2bessy67Posted 11/27/2013 10:16:05 PM(edited)
1) I don't think you can close out apps, the last 5 open are always running.
2) "Xbox turn off" is the command to turn the console off. You can set what the commands "Xbox on" and "Xbox turn off" control in the settings menu. They are able to turn on/off your Xbox, TV, receiver, and cable box.
3) I don't know, but I think so.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3GnarKillsPosted 11/27/2013 10:16:20 PM
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...

2:How/can you shut off the Xbox via voice command, if so, what is the command, and will it shut off my cable box and TV as well/

1) Only way I know how is press menu on the Home screen and click " close " or whatever variant they use. Mind is blanking out.

2) "Xbox turn off" is the voice command then it'll ask continue or no. Answer whatever the screen asks. Not sure if it turns off your cable box though.

3) I do not know this one. If it's like the 360 it'll be in power management or some form of category for power. Haven't gotten that far into the settings.
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - GTA5, Madden 25(360), CoD Ghosts(360), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct
#4twiztidfreak6t9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 10:44:03 PM
Ah, thanks.
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
#5RollnThunder213Posted 11/27/2013 10:48:00 PM
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...

Just leave it open, no reason to shut it down. If you go and open a new game the old one will be shut down and the main resources will move to the new game you opened.

You have to set up your cable box and TV under devices so that the IR blaster on the Kinect is connecting with them. Then there's another setting you have to turn on that says it'll turn on/off your devices with the Xbox, on or Xbox, turn off commands.

Things can download if you have your power setting to instant on. If your Xbox is in power saver mode it will shut down completely every time and prevent you from doing anything on it.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213