Ryse or Forza 5?

#1Amplifier316Posted 11/28/2013 12:26:46 AM
Need some opinions/thoughts from those that own or have played both. Gonna get one or the other Friday for 30 bucks with black friday deal and work discount.. Can't decide which one to go with. I already know what I'd be getting into with Ryse since I've played a bit at my friends place but with Forza i really have no idea and me not really being a car guy or having much interest in cars would Forza still be the better choice?(It did get much better reviews everywhere.) I've always enjoyed cart racing, and more arcade style racing games (I.e. burnout series.)

Would appreciate opinions/thoughts on the matter! Thanks.
---

#2ADHDguitarPosted 11/28/2013 12:27:34 AM
Get neither.
---
dongers
#3LEGEND_725Posted 11/28/2013 12:36:16 AM
Forza is the better buy.

Honestly though rent or barrow ryse when you get a chance. I went in with low expectations to internet hate but I actually had a blast, the game looks like nothing i've ever seen and the story actually was alright kind of gave me that spartacus vibe.
---
In a dark world full of mod bias and Sony propaganda I have been chosen to stand tall and stand strong. I am the truth bringer, I am the Warrior of Xbox #1.
#4Amplifier316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 1:05:55 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
Get neither.

Why? What would be better option? I'm not into call of duty. Have assassins creed on ps4, and Battlefield on PC. Yeah. I'd like to play through Ryse. The repetitiveness doesn't bother me, but for how pretty it is the fact that there are only 5, 6 different enemy character models is a real buzzkill for me. Can't take it serious when I see a big fight and 4 of the 5 guys you're fighting are exactly the same lol.

Oh! I also already have dead rising 3...
---

#5WinnsockPosted 11/28/2013 1:09:35 AM
I've got both, Forza is the better game and will last much longer and will always have a strong online community until Forza 6 comes out. However, it doesn't sound like a game for you.

Ryse is repetitive as crap and honestly not that good, but for some reason I'm still having fun with it and you know what you're getting into if you buy it. Both games are total eye candy.
---
GT: Winnsock
#6NinjaGuerraPosted 11/28/2013 1:10:25 AM
I've been having a lot of fun with Ryse multiplayer (lvl 22), leveling up by continuing large combos to get more xp, then buying boosters to get items with some little stat boosts like focus time, hp regen, and xp gain.

Forza 5 is also really fun however, I'm about level 30 in that. Currently using a Dodge Viper in some class B races.
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#7Amplifier316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 1:21:44 AM
Winnsock posted...
I've got both, Forza is the better game and will last much longer and will always have a strong online community until Forza 6 comes out. However, it doesn't sound like a game for you.

Ryse is repetitive as crap and honestly not that good, but for some reason I'm still having fun with it and you know what you're getting into if you buy it. Both games are total eye candy.

Kind of what I was afraid of. Guess I'm probably better off just saving my money for when more games are released.
---

#8ElectricMolePosted 11/28/2013 1:58:42 AM
Forza
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#9teehee23Posted 11/28/2013 2:02:23 AM
Forza 5 and Ryse: Son of Rome are must-haves.
One day we prefer Forza 5, next day we needs Ryse: Son of Rome.
Which day is it for you?!
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#10ALV9Posted 11/28/2013 2:05:29 AM
get ryse! check out my highlights vid i put together to get a quick idea of the gameplay...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQx1Fhharw