If you could 'steal' a PS4 exclusive...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could 'steal' a PS4 exclusive...
3 years ago#1
What would it be? It can be a launch or an announced game. I'm asking the opposite question on the PS4 boards.
3 years ago#2
left4breadFTW posted...
What would it be? It can be a launch or an announced game. I'm asking the opposite question on the PS4 boards.

MLB The Show
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
3 years ago#3
Uncharted, infamous, or killzone I suppose. We've got Forza, lol @ little big planet, Ryse is our own version of God of War.
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.75GHz | GTX 780 | Corsair 650D | Custom Watercooling | 2x U2312HM | http://imgur.com/a/IlgFJ
3 years ago#4
Day Z or Planetside 2 but Xbone couldnt handle those so ya.....
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
3 years ago#5
I kind of replaced Uncharted with the Tomb Raider reboot. Lara's just easier to look at than Nathan. I guess I'd have to go with Infamous.
3 years ago#6
In terms of last gen. If i didnt own both consoles, only had a 360. Id wish for The Last of Us

This gen tho....give me a few years.
3 years ago#7
xHuckleberry posted...
In terms of last gen. If i didnt own both consoles, only had a 360. Id wish for The Last of Us

Yawn
Game was soo over rated
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
3 years ago#8
xHuckleberry posted...

This. I almost brought a PS3 for that game.
Cut from the same cloth by the hands of a champion/ you cut from the cloth that a bum wipe his hands with.
Gamertag - CurtendZ
3 years ago#9
Mander1861 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Yawn
Game was soo over rated

I agree. There are so many better exclusives I can think of that are better. Infamous 2, Uncharted 2.
3 years ago#10
The show. Bought a garbage ps3 just for that game, and it is an amazing sports game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could 'steal' a PS4 exclusive...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived