If you could 'steal' a PS4 exclusive...

#11Mander1861Posted 11/28/2013 5:12:06 PM
left4breadFTW posted...
Mander1861 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
In terms of last gen. If i didnt own both consoles, only had a 360. Id wish for The Last of Us

This gen tho....give me a few years.

Yawn
Game was soo over rated

I agree. There are so many better exclusives I can think of that are better. Infamous 2, Uncharted 2.

Yep game was good and have no issues with it but it was still way overhyped.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#12Apex-PlayerPosted 11/28/2013 5:21:48 PM
i'd say, as a Sony guy, stealing Warhawk would be absolutely the best choice.

I put so many hours into that game, friends, clans, gamebattles, so much fun.

Upgrade the graphics if you can, & steal that, I might even buy an xbone for that.

ps3 userbase died off, like 3 map variety empty servers dead. When it was active though absolutely best multiplayer experience last gen, so getting new life into it would be so much fun.

(hated starhawk...)
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#13xHuckleberryPosted 11/28/2013 5:22:40 PM
left4breadFTW posted...
Mander1861 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
In terms of last gen. If i didnt own both consoles, only had a 360. Id wish for The Last of Us

This gen tho....give me a few years.

Yawn
Game was soo over rated

I agree. There are so many better exclusives I can think of that are better. Infamous 2, Uncharted 2.

Cmon, dont turn this topic into a "my opinion is more factual than yours" thread.

The Last of Us deals with pretty much everything i love. End of the world scenario, mutant type - like zombies running around, the living more deadly than the undead. Voice acting was phenomenal. Graphics were amazing. Story was excellent. Its one of those games i can pick up and play almost annually.

Infamous is a super hero type of game, so if you like to keep things - non super powers ish, like i do. You wont be picking Infamous(1 or 2)

As for Uncharted. I love the games. Like, really really love them. As a kid, The Goonies and Indiana Jones was always in my VHS. I love archeology and those games just sit so well with my love for all that.

Anyway, i didnt even mention Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain. Mostly because they are hit or miss. For me tho, pure hit. Interactive Stories, are my main squeeze. We need more, and more of these.
#14Mander1861Posted 11/28/2013 5:27:05 PM
Heavy Rain was awesome.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
#15motoraptorPosted 11/28/2013 5:38:17 PM(edited)
God of War in its prime. Everything else was forgetable for me.

EDIT: Oh PS4 exclusive? Probably The Order 1886.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#16DojoMaxPosted 11/28/2013 5:52:49 PM
left4breadFTW posted...
What would it be? It can be a launch or an announced game. I'm asking the opposite question on the PS4 boards.

Neither. I would take resistance. More specifically a resistance game in the vein of resistance 2 because its still one of the best ps3 exclusives ever.
---
P4 North wood @2.3GHz | 1.5GB PC1066 RDRAM | GeForceTi 4600 | SoundBlaster | MSI 850 mb
#17bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/28/2013 5:56:58 PM
Uncharted or The Last of US
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative.I kid I joke!"- MY PSN GT-Teamevilbunny
#18GnarKillsPosted 11/28/2013 5:57:38 PM
Uncharted. Then I'd skip the ps4 altogether. Infamous, at least 1 & 2, we're mediocre for me. I've never liked Killzone for its gameplay. Always been nice looking games but gameplay never felt solid.
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - GTA5, Madden 25(360), CoD Ghosts(360), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct
#19eddy_cocainePosted 11/28/2013 6:00:15 PM
I really hope Mander isn't this arrogant in real life...
---
GT: Toot Scoot
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#20Mander1861Posted 11/28/2013 6:01:01 PM
eddy_cocaine posted...
I really hope Mander isn't this arrogant in real life...

Pipe down peasant.
---