So how's the controller?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how's the controller?

User Info: Xroalia

Xroalia
3 years ago#1
Thinking of picking one up for my PC some time. Is this one superior to the 360 controller?
GT & PSN - Xroalia

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
3 years ago#2
I honestly prefer the 360 controller. I messed around with the XBO controller at my cousins, and I didn't like the bumpers. They just didn't feel right, and the build quality seemed poor.

I'd say, find a friend that has an XBO and feel it out for yourself though.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

User Info: JonnyBigBoss

JonnyBigBoss
3 years ago#3
Best controller of all time.

The bumpers take some getting used to though.
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss

User Info: ShaunageAU

ShaunageAU
3 years ago#4
Pretty sure you can't use it on a pc yet.
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

User Info: Xroalia

Xroalia
3 years ago#5
ShaunageAU posted...
Pretty sure you can't use it on a pc yet.

I know, but they are going to make it available at some point. Just gathering opinions to see if I should wait for it or just go with the 360 controller.
GT & PSN - Xroalia

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#6
It's fine except for those bumpers. Holding LB + moving the left stick in DR3 is so freaking uncomfortable.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: ssjflint

ssjflint
3 years ago#7
The general feel of the controller is alright, but after using it every day since launch, the left side of the controller is getting loose and seperating. I think the rumble motors are beginning to jar it loose.

I miss those screws that held the 360 controller together.

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#8
Not sure what these guys have been doing to their controllers, but mine works and feels great. I have been mashing on KI the past few days and the controller still feels like day one. I use the analog stick most of the time, btw.

My left thumb is very tender...
Always O.G.

User Info: Xuande12

Xuande12
3 years ago#9
360 is better
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#10
It's a bit small for my taste, but then so was the 360 controller. I liked the size of the original XBOX controllers.

The new triggers are nice, as is the D-Pad. I don't mind the bumpers. The only thing other than the size that bothers me is the analog sticks. They have a texture that's sort of like a pencil that someone has been chewing on. But that's a rather tiny little nitpick.

I am a bit annoyed that there are no ports on the front of the XBOne, though, as I much prefer wired controllers and would preferably be using the controller plugged in at all times.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how's the controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived