I think the Xbox One is going to do well here in the UK.

#1BriisacePosted 11/29/2013 3:50:40 AM
I can't buy one for love nor money anywhere. PS4s on the other hand seem in stock in most retail outlets and online.
---
GamerTag = Briisace.
#2TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/29/2013 3:53:29 AM
There's something to be said for being out of the gate first.

My family there have seemingly always had Playstations, but that doesn't mean anything.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#3bearinbluehousePosted 11/29/2013 4:00:28 AM
Briisace posted...
I can't buy one for love nor money anywhere. PS4s on the other hand seem in stock in most retail outlets and online.

lol...PS4 only goes on sale here from today...and it's currently 11am

Maybe give it a little longer to see how sales go, huh?
---
Is that fear in your voice, Barbara?
www.madewithrobots.com
#4MrSpaM111Posted 11/29/2013 4:05:03 AM(edited)
Funny, I live in the UK, and the PS4 has sold out EVERYWHERE and nobody has any stock until after Christmas.

Not sure if you live on a remote scottish island with a population of two that just so happened to get 4 PS4's delivered to it?

Care to list these retail outlets and online stores that have them in stock because my friend who didn't pre order wants one and can't get one anywhere?

Or have you just made it all up and now look like a complete fool?

I'm putting a fiver on option 3
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#5GoonerByronPosted 11/29/2013 4:08:10 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Funny, I live in the UK, and the PS4 has sold out EVERYWHERE and nobody has any stock until after Christmas.

Not sure if you live on a remote scottish island with a population of two that just so happened to get 4 PS4's delivered to it?

Care to list these retail outlets and online stores that have them in stock because my friend who didn't pre order wants one and can't get one anywhere?

He's right, Tesco and ASDA near me (Reading, Berkshire) both had around 70 consoles spares last night for the midnight launch that weren't preordered.

Tesco Direct had stock available to buy online from midnight until about 3am of the console on its own and the Knack Bundle..

Xbox One had no stock anywhere for midnight launch or the following morning that wasn't already preordered around here.. Still none anywhere.
#6Briisace(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 4:08:19 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

I live in Nottingham. Try Argos and Game.
---
GamerTag = Briisace.
#7Rdeal2Posted 11/29/2013 4:11:18 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

You didn't look too well argos has them in stock everywhere
#8MrSpaM111Posted 11/29/2013 4:13:03 AM
GoonerByron posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

He's right, Tesco and ASDA near me (Reading, Berkshire) both had around 70 consoles spares last night for the midnight launch that weren't preordered.

Tesco Direct had stock available to buy online from midnight until about 3am of the console on its own and the Knack Bundle..

Xbox One had no stock anywhere for midnight launch or the following morning that wasn't already preordered around here.. Still none anywhere.

Just been on Tesco direct, they don't have any for sale, rang their help line, got told if you order now you won't get it before Christmas.

Rang local Tesco this morning, sold out.

Also rang local Asda this morning, they've sold out.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
#9GoonerByronPosted 11/29/2013 4:14:42 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
GoonerByron posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Just been on Tesco direct, they don't have any for sale, rang their help line, got told if you order now you won't get it before Christmas.

Rang local Tesco this morning, sold out.

Also rang local Asda this morning, they've sold out.

Obviously they've sold out now this morning but there was PLENTY of non preordered stock, none for the Xbox One.

I ordered an additional 3 from Tesco Direct at around 2am this morning that are ready for collection tomorrow.
#10MrSpaM111Posted 11/29/2013 4:19:13 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

You didn't look too well argos has them in stock everywhere

Just been on Argos's web site, the 8 closest stores to me have zero available.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm
---
"Exactly correct TC..."