So disgusted right now with xbone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So disgusted right now with xbone

User Info: jtripttu12

jtripttu12
3 years ago#11
Just go somewhere else and find one lol. Unless they aren't sitting on the shelves where you are. Walked into an empty gamestop at 7:15 this morning.

User Info: thepro189

thepro189
3 years ago#12
if this would happen to me, i would scream in the face of the lady and run away. just saying...

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#13
They arent sitting on shelves anywhere troll.
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."

User Info: berriesisdead

berriesisdead
3 years ago#14
I picked one up last night at the Walmart Pre-Black Friday sale. They had 10 Ones and 6 PS4's and it was a strict 1 per person.

User Info: cpcjlc3

cpcjlc3
3 years ago#15
This lady driving a Nissan backed into my truck in the target parking lot last week. I'm so disgusted with Dodge right now.

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
3 years ago#16
thepro189 posted...
if this would happen to me, i would scream in the face of the lady and run away. just saying...

I was about to say some not so nice comments to her. I know she is scalping them, cause when we were waiting in line she if I could buy one for her cause she knew it was 1 per person.

This was 7am in the morning too, its the stores fault for allowing it. Ridiculous.

User Info: Heathenutopia

Heathenutopia
3 years ago#17
squon8888 posted...
thepro189 posted...

I was about to say some not so nice comments to her. I know she is scalping them, cause when we were waiting in line she if I could buy one for her cause she knew it was 1 per person.

This was 7am in the morning too, its the stores fault for allowing it. Ridiculous.

C'mon....only 400lb plus people wearing toddler clothes shop at Walmart. It's probably 1 for every 125 pounds you carry. Get you facts straight.

J/k geez
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
3 years ago#18
Perhaps she has multiple personality disorder and was actually 3 people buying their own Xbox Ones.
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.

User Info: Ray_d2nerd

Ray_d2nerd
3 years ago#19
Heathenutopia posted...
squon8888 posted...
thepro189 posted...

C'mon....only 400lb plus people wearing toddler clothes shop at Walmart. It's probably 1 for every 125 pounds you carry. Get you facts straight.

J/k geez

New commercial:
*Walmart, so big even you fit in.*
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So disgusted right now with xbone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived