Sales DON'T F****ING MATTER, God

#1ChevelIePosted 11/29/2013 7:16:27 AM
My stupid idiot of a friend is texting me "PS4 is out in Europe now when it's NA sales are even higher than Xbox One's worldwide sales" and I texted him back "WHO GIVES A F*** WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MAN?"

Look if you enjoy your console, that is it. WHO CARES IF THE PS4 AND SONY MAKE MORE MONEY AND HAVE A BIGGER INSTALL BASE. GOOD FOR THEM

God I just want to be left alone and use my Xbox One in peace
---
Open fire
#2scorpio manPosted 11/29/2013 7:17:18 AM
cool
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#3motoraptorPosted 11/29/2013 7:18:02 AM
I don't care if console wars are on the Internet but if I had a real life friend try to text me sales info I'd tell him to STFU.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#4Bikes-Posted 11/29/2013 7:19:07 AM
Larger install base= leading platform of development (aka the less buggy version usually), larger multiplayer base for most games, and larger interest by publishers to make games. Sure if it's close it doesn't really matter a huge amount, but ignoring them completely is stupid.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#5embrandedonePosted 11/29/2013 7:19:23 AM
It matters because you bots said getting your rights violated would destroy Sony. Stop trying to revise your history and go back to your box. Maybe it's smoking or will ban you for cursing by now

#4thegamers
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#6Gojak_v3Posted 11/29/2013 7:19:33 AM
Why do I get the feeling you would have given a f*** if the xbone was number one and the ps4 numbers two. I find it really convenient that all you xboners suddenly don't give a f*** about sales.
---
The Xbox truth squad
Correcting the lies and distortions of Xbox fanboys
#7scorpio manPosted 11/29/2013 7:20:05 AM
embrandedone posted...
It matters because you bots said getting your rights violated would destroy Sony. Stop trying to revise your history and go back to your box. Maybe it's smoking or will ban you for cursing by now

#4thegamers

LOL sony pony detected
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#8BeefEasterPosted 11/29/2013 7:21:24 AM
they sure did matter to fanboys last gen when the 360 was outselling the ps3
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#9TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/29/2013 7:22:03 AM
Bikes- posted...
Larger install base= leading platform of development (aka the less buggy version usually), larger multiplayer base for most games, and larger interest by publishers to make games. Sure if it's close it doesn't really matter a huge amount, but ignoring them completely is stupid.

Pretty much.

He'll start caring when he sees commercials about a game he wants releasing DLC for the ps4 first.

By the way, I had no idea what the sales figures were but I now know the Xbox it outsold, solely based on his reaction. His friend said it, so why is he telling us he doesn't give a **** instead of just telling his friend?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10Pixx0Posted 11/29/2013 7:26:09 AM
ChevelIe posted...
My stupid idiot of a friend is texting me "PS4 is out in Europe now when it's NA sales are even higher than Xbox One's worldwide sales" and I texted him back "WHO GIVES A F*** WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MAN?"

Look if you enjoy your console, that is it. WHO CARES IF THE PS4 AND SONY MAKE MORE MONEY AND HAVE A BIGGER INSTALL BASE. GOOD FOR THEM

God I just want to be left alone and use my Xbox One in peace

blogfaqs

also, why are you here, especially HERE, if you want to play your Xbone in peace.
You're ridiculous.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.