Sales DON'T F****ING MATTER, God

#201YukitoRamboPosted 11/30/2013 5:31:52 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I find the physcology behind thos to be very fascinating...while its true nobody arguing for sales has any kind of real affiliation with the products or companies at hand, it seems they do actually have an emotional investment.

Take sports teams for example. You get nothing if they win or have the worst season ever. Yet people argue and even hurt each other physically over another persons sports team preference. This is really no different from my standpoint.

Humans love to compete with whatever reason.

PS4 vs Xbone
Sony vs MS
Android vs OSX
Intel vs AMD
AMD vs NVIDIA

etc
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
#202PhaseBlackPosted 11/30/2013 7:48:45 AM
Right Xbox One is no 360, and now thats why sales dont matter
---
PSVita & 3DS
#203Shovel_BreakPosted 11/30/2013 10:50:42 AM
You mad TC? XD
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#204Shovel_BreakPosted 12/1/2013 10:25:43 PM
Where did the TC go? XD
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#205blacksinowPosted 12/5/2013 10:33:25 AM
ChevelIe posted...
My stupid idiot of a friend is texting me "PS4 is out in Europe now when it's NA sales are even higher than Xbox One's worldwide sales" and I texted him back "WHO GIVES A F*** WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MAN?"

Look if you enjoy your console, that is it. WHO CARES IF THE PS4 AND SONY MAKE MORE MONEY AND HAVE A BIGGER INSTALL BASE. GOOD FOR THEM

God I just want to be left alone and use my Xbox One in peace

Sales do matter, you just have a case of the sour grapes because the PS4 is selling more then the X-Boner.
#206MetroidFan9999Posted 12/5/2013 11:25:44 AM
Sales do matter, unless you are content with X1 being outsold 2:1 by the PS4....in that situation, the PS4 will most likely be picking up third party exclusives by doing absolutely nothing except selling clearly better.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#207flamesaber111Posted 12/6/2013 12:37:58 PM
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
embrandedone posted...
It matters because you bots said getting your rights violated would destroy Sony. Stop trying to revise your history and go back to your box. Maybe it's smoking or will ban you for cursing by now

#4thegamers

The topic creator is even a more staunch and embarassing Sony fanboy than you are.

You gobbled up his troll bait, he's stealth trolling. Congratulations on another example of showing how Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever.

No they're really not, but you keep thinking that.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#208Mista_KlutchPosted 12/6/2013 12:42:35 PM
@TC

Concerning your relationship with your friend, sounds like you want to fight. You want to fight. You want to proooooooooove you're right.
---
M |_| S I C < ==> L | F E
http://tinyurl.com/ikeel
#209EnclavePosted 12/6/2013 12:52:30 PM
/looks at the Wii U and Vita 3rd party support

Seems sales do in fact matter.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.