The way the PS4 does things so well makes me kind of regret getting an Xbox One

#41zephirrainesPosted 12/3/2013 4:00:24 PM
bossk5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
chrish909 posted...
There was no update for KI

You failed to say what ps4 does better than x1, unless you were refering to the update. But an update takes seconds, its such a minor thing to complain about. You wasted more time with this topic than a ki update.

He doesnt have an xbox. Hes just making it
Up.

The topic should have ended here. These idiots keep coming back to troll you guys because you fall for it...Every.... single.... f******... time.

We are codependent on the trolls now.
#42ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 4:04:24 PM
josh924 posted...

Contrast is multi-platform.

So is Titanfall but that doesn't stop Xboners from claiming it's exclusive anyway.
#43bossk5Posted 12/3/2013 4:04:40 PM
zephirraines posted...
bossk5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
chrish909 posted...
There was no update for KI

You failed to say what ps4 does better than x1, unless you were refering to the update. But an update takes seconds, its such a minor thing to complain about. You wasted more time with this topic than a ki update.

He doesnt have an xbox. Hes just making it
Up.

The topic should have ended here. These idiots keep coming back to troll you guys because you fall for it...Every.... single.... f******... time.

We are codependent on the trolls now.

:D
They are being fed well for sure.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#44josh924Posted 12/3/2013 5:08:35 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
josh924 posted...

So is Titanfall but that doesn't stop Xboners from claiming it's exclusive anyway.

The difference is that Titanfall won't be available on the PS3 or PS4, whereas Contrast is available on the 360.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#45TurbokkPosted 12/4/2013 6:15:00 AM
josh924 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
josh924 posted...

The difference is that Titanfall won't be available on the PS3 or PS4, whereas Contrast is available on the 360.

Is Warframe on 360 or Xbone? War Thunder? DC Online? Planetside 2? Final Fantasy XIV? The answer is no btw.
#46dnmtPosted 12/4/2013 6:16:53 AM
josh924 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
josh924 posted...

The only difference is whether a game is exclusive to one platform or not. Contrast and Titanfall aren't true exclusives.
#47bultje112Posted 12/4/2013 6:36:55 AM
mike468 posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
josh924 posted...
embrandedone posted...
PS4 is getting Warframe soon. You will never be bored, not with PS+

Meanwhile, the crickets are chirping over on Xbox One.

Fact: there's more exclusives on the Xbox One than there are on the PS4. On the PS4, there's Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, and Resogun, while on the Xbox One, there's Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer Instinct, and Crimson Dragon.

at launch XB1 has more exclusives but next year It'll be PS4 with more exclusives on the market

But MS is also refining a lot of their features. Right now video sharing and streaming aren't that great on the PS4. MS is re-working all those features to be added early next year, so that they actually perform better than the PS4's.

why would I care about that? I much rather have more and better and more diverse games. which sony delivers
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#48darkwizard3533Posted 12/4/2013 8:04:09 AM
embrandedone posted...

already has it........... had it since launch.
#49UltraPlanetPosted 12/4/2013 8:09:10 AM
darkwizard3533 posted...
embrandedone posted...

already has it........... had it since launch.

Only in the USA.
#50aya469Posted 12/4/2013 10:19:11 AM
Rybal posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
josh924 posted...
embrandedone posted...

Fact: there's more exclusives on the Xbox One than there are on the PS4. On the PS4, there's Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, and Resogun, while on the Xbox One, there's Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer Instinct, and Crimson Dragon.

Funny how you added Crimson Dragon for Xbone but excluded Contrast and DC.

Drive Club isn't out yet. I don't think that it is arguable that the X1 currently has more exclusives than the PS4. Whether they are better is subjective and will vary from person to person, but there are more right now. We'll see where things stand in a year.

TC - seriously? Why would you post something like that on these boards if you don't want to be labeled a troll?

I'm pretty sure he was referring to DCUniverse Online, which is out now. If he was referring to Drive Club, that is indeed silly because it's not out yet.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie