Xbox Live is running(psn is down)

#1chrish909Posted 11/29/2013 12:11:41 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/29/2013 12:12:58 PM
We weren't and you suck for posting this topic.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3DFMan456Posted 11/29/2013 12:13:43 PM
Dat demand! PS4 is rocking the world!
#4strukeljPosted 11/29/2013 12:15:06 PM
see this is what's hilarious. you guys love when this kind of stuff happens but when it's the other way around it's "who cares, just enjoy your system, blah blah". it's people like you who keep these needless comparisons going. a sony fan will read this now, and the second he finds something out about ps4 being better than xbox at, he's going to retaliate. but then the response is "why are you saying this, we don't want to hear it, go away"
#5Satchmo25Posted 11/29/2013 12:18:01 PM
And they have to pay for that too
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#6deadmarvPosted 11/29/2013 12:18:39 PM
strukelj posted...
see this is what's hilarious. you guys love when this kind of stuff happens but when it's the other way around it's "who cares, just enjoy your system, blah blah". it's people like you who keep these needless comparisons going. a sony fan will read this now, and the second he finds something out about ps4 being better than xbox at, he's going to retaliate. but then the response is "why are you saying this, we don't want to hear it, go away"

And you might get attacked for pointing this out. Trolls don't like to be called out with logic and sound reasoning.
#7schmarkenheimerPosted 11/29/2013 12:18:52 PM
Damn, all those people migrating from 360 to PS4 eh? TC has confirmed millions more PS4 sales.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#8strukeljPosted 11/29/2013 12:19:21 PM
deadmarv posted...
strukelj posted...

And you might get attacked for pointing this out. Trolls don't like to be called out with logic and sound reasoning.

let them eat cake
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 11/29/2013 12:19:38 PM
TC, you do realize that your sig satires Xbox fans right?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#10Bluez09Posted 11/29/2013 12:19:49 PM
ouch. PSN has too much traffic to handle.
---
Hey! I've hit 1st prestige in MW2 so I know a thing or two about strategy!
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg